Who's girlfriend is this????

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
558768.jpg
:shock:

I think that Crowder is starting up a geriatric branch of his "gals club".

Grant me the sense not to do something like that when I am old. I don't do it now, so that is a good sign. I bet her grandkids are so proud...

That's an easy one. That's Flaboy with his gal Myrtle Marie. He sent me a PM a while back with her pic, and said she's a retired mermaid. He wanted my opinion of her backside. I told him that if he likes rougher than a cob backroads she looked like a 15 on a scale of 10. Guess he took my advice and kept her. ;-)

Crowderfarms":2mydv1w1 said:
That's an easy one. That's Flaboy with his gal Myrtle Marie. He sent me a PM a while back with her pic, and said she's a retired mermaid. He wanted my opinion of her backside. I told him that if he likes rougher than a cob backroads she looked like a 15 on a scale of 10. Guess he took my advice and kept her. ;-)

Well, it seems big brother won't let me see the picture so I can only assume if Crowder likes her she must either be butt ugly or oversized.

This wouldn't be a picture of Myrtle on the beach would it? If so, yes I have seen that picture and it took me 3 bottles of Pepto, 2 bottles of Jack, and a week to get my appetite back.

got a better question, who's dam grandmaw is that. got a little hail damage on her hind end.......i wonder do she has on a depends thong under that?

Looks like she's trying to flash that dude in front of her and he's looking.........Naw.....he's not looking nearly low enough. :lol: :lol:

backhoeboogie":2rqzeuxu said:
She's just trolling for a dirty old man.

Anybody seen Dun lately? :D :D

Since you mentioned trolling, here is my definition of trolling (in a bar):

Place ten $100 bills in your pocket. Go to crowded bar with fine looking women. Pick the best looking woman in the bar and make eye contact. Find two seats together that are vacant, close to this fine looking specimen. Walk up to her, look at her in her eyes but don't say anything. Drop one $100 bill on the floor right in front of her, in between the two vacant seats and her, about one yard away from her. Take three steps back and drop another bill but keep eye contact with her. Keep doing this until you get to your seat and sit down in one of the two vacant seats. She will pick up each $100 bill like a chicken....three steps then stoop down...three steps and stoop down. When she gets to where you are sitting, grab the money out of her hand and tell her to sit down. when she sits down, tell her what she is drinking and give it to her. :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":134jkv89 said:
backhoeboogie":134jkv89 said:
She's just trolling for a dirty old man.

Anybody seen Dun lately? :D :D

Since you mentioned trolling, here is my definition of trolling (in a bar):

Place ten $100 bills in your pocket. Go to crowded bar with fine looking women. Pick the best looking woman in the bar and make eye contact. Find two seats together that are vacant, close to this fine looking specimen. Walk up to her, look at her in her eyes but don't say anything. Drop one $100 bill on the floor right in front of her, in between the two vacant seats and her, about one yard away from her. Take three steps back and drop another bill but keep eye contact with her. Keep doing this until you get to your seat and sit down in one of the two vacant seats. She will pick up each $100 bill like a chicken....three steps then stoop down...three steps and stoop down. When she gets to where you are sitting, grab the money out of her hand and tell her to sit down. when she sits down, tell her what she is drinking and give it to her. :mrgreen:

Most of the bars around here you could probably get the same results with a handful of quarters. :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":1jiifxfv said:
Most of the bars around here you could probably get the same results with a handful of quarters. :lol: :lol:

The principle of the concept is to get the best looking woman in the bar for 'free'. How are going to grab the quarters out of her hand? If you try my technique as written, she will hold the bills like a carrot in front of her when she approachs your seat. You simply jerk the bills out of her hand and tell her to sit down. She will sit down.

Latest posts