Who'd have ever thunk ...

Help Support CattleToday:

The only good thing about this economy is that I am hoping that the dog rights movement will slow down a little. I love my dogs, but honestly. My step daughter is in law school and she has a prof that wants to make classes "dog friendly". Can you imagine trying to study contract law while dogs are fighting and sniffing??? Our thing about dogs has gone entirely out of hand.

I bet he's familiar with San Francisco.

I've got seven dogs, one child under fourteen. What's the normal ratio? Not that I want to be normal.

Lammie":k4igbay2 said:
The only good thing about this economy is that I am hoping that the dog rights movement will slow down a little. I love my dogs, but honestly. My step daughter is in law school and she has a prof that wants to make classes "dog friendly". Can you imagine trying to study contract law while dogs are fighting and sniffing???

...or humping your leg?

In that city it's not surprising. After all, when bulls breed bulls and heifers breed heifers, no one gets pregnant. Get the picture? :pretty:

That doesn't sound unusual to me. In the county where I live, I'd almost bet that dogs outnumber kids under 14 by probably 5 to 1........

grannysoo":2wl59giv said:
In that city it's not surprising. After all, when bulls breed bulls and heifers breed heifers, no one gets pregnant. Get the picture? :pretty:
no......nor do i want too... dont want too see them trying to plumb with pieces that dont fit.
;-)

Latest posts