• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Who'd have ever thunk ...

Jogeephus

Reaction score
...that San Francisco has more dogs (120,000) than children under the age of 14. (93,000)

Lammie

Reaction score
The only good thing about this economy is that I am hoping that the dog rights movement will slow down a little. I love my dogs, but honestly. My step daughter is in law school and she has a prof that wants to make classes "dog friendly". Can you imagine trying to study contract law while dogs are fighting and sniffing??? Our thing about dogs has gone entirely out of hand.

I bet he's familiar with San Francisco.

ga. prime

Reaction score
I've got seven dogs, one child under fourteen. What's the normal ratio? Not that I want to be normal.

rc690

Reaction score
Some days animals in general are easier to deal with than humans. :tiphat:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Lammie":k4igbay2 said:
The only good thing about this economy is that I am hoping that the dog rights movement will slow down a little. I love my dogs, but honestly. My step daughter is in law school and she has a prof that wants to make classes "dog friendly". Can you imagine trying to study contract law while dogs are fighting and sniffing???

...or humping your leg?

grannysoo

Reaction score
In that city it's not surprising. After all, when bulls breed bulls and heifers breed heifers, no one gets pregnant. Get the picture? :pretty:

Jim62

Reaction score
That doesn't sound unusual to me. In the county where I live, I'd almost bet that dogs outnumber kids under 14 by probably 5 to 1........

alacattleman

Reaction score
grannysoo":2wl59giv said:
In that city it's not surprising. After all, when bulls breed bulls and heifers breed heifers, no one gets pregnant. Get the picture? :pretty:
no......nor do i want too... dont want too see them trying to plumb with pieces that dont fit.
;-)

Latest posts