Who would you like to see post again ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Driven":2eregq9v said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2eregq9v said:
Driven":2eregq9v said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2eregq9v said:
It matters for ALL the names you have listed here and others. They all contributed in the way they knew best. Like them or not.

You never hear, "I didn't read the whole thread. I disagree with you " from those people. Also don't remember, "My vet says"
Not sure I understand what you are saying.

The members msscamp and you are talking about were not the ones who would jump into the end of an argument while saying that they didn't read the whole thread. I am also saying they were not dependant upon a vet. They were the type of people the vet called to get advice from. :shock: :lol:

I was agreeing with you, I thought.
Wasn't a question of you agreeing with me or not,I just didn't understand what you were saying. I got it now. :lol:

Alice":1c589p6o said:
BHB,

I am asking only you this question, and it is an honest question.

What do you consider to be bad advice?

Alice

Thats not nice, not letting any one else play! I thought that was what PM's were for, you know private conversations! :roll:

aplusmnt":douxp0h1 said:
Alice":douxp0h1 said:
BHB,

Alice

Thats not nice, not letting any one else play! I thought that was what PM's were for, you know private conversations! :roll:

Shucks aplus, Alice was just making me squirm a little :lol: Best to do that in front of an audience. :lol: She's just getting even over that Molly thing months back. I have more coming I am sure. I dished it out plenty on here.

Why not":12vsft54 said:
msscamp":12vsft54 said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":12vsft54 said:
Who would you want to come back and post again that seems to have left or not posted in awhile :?:

Why does it matter? They all left for a reason. We don't know what the reason was, but we sure can't change it at this stage of the game. :( FWIW, I miss Campground Cattle, Caustic, Muratic, CattleAnnie, Certherbeef, Texan, Ollie, and Bez (as well as all of his name changes).

It would shock many if we knew why some are gone. Here is a very interesting thought though. Near 7000 registered users and the same old 15 or so post along with another 25to 50 on a good day.

I have had many pms sent to me on this subject and it would be shocking as to what people have pmd and said. If anyone wants to know feal free to pm and i will let you hear what has been said but not by who. I respect the people who have pmd and will not put their names along side of what they have said. But there is way to much truth to what has been pmd to me. The cattle business is a industry and there is a need for a site like this.

What nonsense. That's dumber than the answer Miss S.C. gave for the reason that twenty percent of Americans can't find the U.S.A. on a map.

"It would shock many if we knew why some are gone. Here is a very interesting thought though. Near 7000 registered users and the same old 15 or so post along with another 25to 50 on a good day." ((QUOTE FROM WHYNOT))

No, it wouldn't shock anybody. Everybody knows why- Because of posters like yourself.

aplusmnt":3n3162gz said:
Alice":3n3162gz said:
BHB,

Alice

That would be, I think, "Private Message". :shock:

warpaint":3v0azvyh said:
aplusmnt":3v0azvyh said:
Alice":3v0azvyh said:
BHB,

Alice

That would be, I think, "Private Message". :shock:

I stand corrected :lol:

msscamp":3ryua0fb said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":3ryua0fb said:
Who would you want to come back and post again that seems to have left or not posted in awhile :?:

Why does it matter? They all left for a reason. We don't know what the reason was, but we sure can't change it at this stage of the game. :( FWIW, I miss Campground Cattle, Caustic, Muratic, CattleAnnie, Certherbeef, Texan, Ollie, and Bez (as well as all of his name changes).

There was also a fellow named brokenmouth as well, those post were good reading. Lot more talk about cattle and less complaining.

Capt Call":m5meviao said:
msscamp":m5meviao said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":m5meviao said:

There was also a fellow named brokenmouth as well, those post were good reading. Lot more talk about cattle and less complaining.
Aint it the truth.

msscamp":17kecu53 said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":17kecu53 said:

I too wish the above mentioned would post again or more. I've done a lot more reading than posting and have enjoyed hearing their input.

I also think if someone was to go back and read msscamp, Doc Harris and Knersie's past posts (all current regular posters) they would gain all knowledge they needed to be able to pick the perfect bovine and keep it alive. My point is Cattle Today still has some excellent posters.

Spoke to Texan recently... he's doing well and they've had a lot of rain and it's been a good year. He frequents the ranchers forum now and doesn't have time to keep up with both boards.

Miss Bez, Ollie, Craig, tape, CB, Jeanne, Medic, and the others that are gone. Maybe as winter hits folks will have more time on their hands and some of the old posters will come back.

milkmaid":k5t97xq2 said:
Spoke to Texan recently... he's doing well and they've had a lot of rain and it's been a good year. He frequents the ranchers forum now and doesn't have time to keep up with both boards.

Miss Bez, Ollie, Craig, tape, CB, Jeanne, Medic, and the others that are gone. Maybe as winter hits folks will have more time on their hands and some of the old posters will come back.
I hope you are right.

Yeah, Wish they all could check in once in a while.

Fact is we all will check out, some sooner than later. :(

Lammie":1l5bqpv2 said:
cfpinz":1l5bqpv2 said:
I got a kick out of Medic. Also haven't heard from Farminlund, Katherine or Gale Seddon in awhile.

cfpinz

Haven't seen Gale Seddon in a while. She's a donkey woman, like me!

Thanks, folks. I'm still here, doing more reading than writing lately. (Yay for donkeys, Lammie!)