Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Help Support CattleToday:

The games look like they could be fun, however, when I click on any of them, the only thing that happens is the screen turns pink. Is it me? or my puter or what?

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2q3jbn8v said:
The games look like they could be fun, however, when I click on any of them, the only thing that happens is the screen turns pink. Is it me? or my puter or what?

Katherine

if you have XP, check your security and pop-up settings.

i dont want to be a millionaire. i would blow it all on cows. (maybe a little hay).

lol, i had to give the game a try. one of the questions was
'in the nursery rhyme, what did little bo peep lose? a. her virginity b. i dont remember what b was, c. her voice, d. her sheep.

That's funny! :lol: I had to give it a try to - they had a question "What type of organization is Peta?". A group of lunatics wasn't up there so I had to go for option number two. :lol:

Workinonit Farm":2t1kqu8q said:

Katherine

Most of the games are Flash so you have to have that plugin. Nearly all computers have it unless they are very old. You can download it here:
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/fl ... player.exe