Who to use?

Help Support CattleToday:

Heifer or cow, do you want to keep female replacements from her?

I would like to see the Sackic calves out of that mating. I bred some BJR Monu cows to Javelin few years back and got hogs for bull calves but no heifers lol! Wish I had gotten a heifer tho. Love my Monu cows. They cross awesome on my shorthorns! Monu can still be bought thro Accelerated I think. Maybe a 5L bull? Gunfire maybe? Heard good things about Shoco Data last year too. Just my thoughts :mrgreen:

trevorgreycattleco":1kxemazi said:
I would like to see the Sackic calves out of that mating. I bred some BJR Monu cows to Javelin few years back and got hogs for bull calves but no heifers lol! Wish I had gotten a heifer tho. Love my Monu cows. They cross awesome on my shorthorns! Monu can still be bought thro Accelerated I think. Maybe a 5L bull? Gunfire maybe? Heard good things about Shoco Data last year too. Just my thoughts :mrgreen:
What kind of frame did you have with the Monu stuff? The few I've seen with 4X anywhere within a genration or 2 were BIG animals (FRAMEY).

I did have some framey Monu's too but I shipped them. The ones I have still are 6 frame at best and weigh around 1400. My best Monu has BeiberChiefton on the bottom side and the others are Beiber None Compare. I have seen alot of framey Monu's myself but there are some good ones. They have really clicked on a Shorthorn bull. A Red Cloud 7026 son I used last 3 years. Real deep easy keeping females and stout sons.

Latest posts