Who shall prevail?

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow, Hawks in OT, 15 points in 44 seconds and a lucky 2 point conversion, I can't even say it was a melt down by GB.

I turned it off with 3 minutes left, guess I should have left it on.

dun":1pcja0ca said:
I turned it off with 3 minutes left, guess I should have left it on.

I think you about missed the whole game. That's about when I woke up.

That's gotta be a hard 3 minutes to be a packers fan. They have my condolences.

Wilson didnt do anything, onside kick won it for them, a ball bouncing off of a packer won it, doesnt matter, congrats to the Hawks, that performance wont win in the Superbowl.

I'm thinking Russell Wilson pulled it together , and threw a touchdown and lead the drive in the last 3 minutes with the help of the rest of the Seahawks. :clap:

the Seahawks gave the Packers more than the Packers took in the first half. Sure had me on the edge of my seat though.

Luck won that game for Seattle, they werent the best team, onside kick, ball bounced off a packer, just like their feild goal attempt, they couldnt score on offense if they tried, best team didnt win, the luckiest team did, wont happen in the superbowl.

haase":x0gxojfr said:
Wilson did most of the beating, what game were you watching :roll:
The beating of the sea hawks till the end. 4 interceptions, c'mon

We were not the best team "today", but if you think we played like that all year you must live in snow globe with cows and cheese :wave:

The team that scored the most points won. I'd rather have a comeback win than a meltdown loss.

Good luck next year. :tiphat:

Kathie in Thorp":11tm6jlt said:
Seahawks have their SB opponent yet? Which game is that. Yeah, I so follow this. ;)
Not yet. But unless indianapolis does a seattle it will be new england

Are you serious Dun, wilson doesnt hold a candle to Rodgers, best team didnt win,Luckiest team did,wont happen in the super bowl, best qb is Brady, all that crap about Brady vs Manning, three super bowl wins are you really serious bradyvs manning, not really sure why thats even a discussion, maybe its a north vs south thing, but everyone knows the result of that.

haase":2assgklh said:
Are you serious Dun, wilson doesnt hold a candle to Rodgers, best team didnt win,Luckiest team did,wont happen in the super bowl, best qb is Brady, all that crap about Brady vs Manning, three super bowl wins are you really serious bradyvs manning, not really sure why thats even a discussion, maybe its a north vs south thing, but everyone knows the result of that.
I think you have what I said about wilson reversed

Latest posts