Who said this?

Help Support CattleToday:

NC Liz 2

Reaction score
Who said this?

Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Tell you why I asked later
Liz

I work with about a dozen MENSA members in my group. That show doesn't do much for me. I live it - day in and day out.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper is correct!
Now here is the funny part.

Over on the Think Tank board, at the Christmas party some members are given names that seams to fit their charter.
Well, this year a former member of this board got crowned most like Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
guess who that was!

Yep! It was no other then SL.

I love Big Bang, as dumb as it is, I can always get a good laugh out of it.
Here are some of Sheldon funny quotes.
http://the-big-bang-theory.com/quotes/c ... r/Sheldon/
Liz

SL, how are your critters doing? Do you still have your little donkeys? I remember your foal, he was a little toot! : )

NC Liz 2":3s9s7n01 said:
Dr. Sheldon Cooper is correct!
Now here is the funny part.

Over on the Think Tank board, at the Christmas party some members are given names that seams to fit their charter.
Well, this year a former member of this board got crowned most like Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
guess who that was!

Yep! It was no other then SL.

I love Big Bang, as dumb as it is, I can always get a good laugh out of it.
Here are some of Sheldon funny quotes.
http://the-big-bang-theory.com/quotes/c ... r/Sheldon/
Liz

I heard Inyati swept the awards over there.

backhoeboogie":355hmnha said:
I work with about a dozen MENSA members in my group. That show doesn't do much for me. I live it - day in and day out.

More fun working with dumb asses than idiots constantly trying to figure out "how far is up".

TexasBred":2rfozmwg said:
backhoeboogie":2rfozmwg said:

More fun working with dumb asses than idiots constantly trying to figure out "how far is up".

Why do you think I am on here reading your posts all the time? Lol. :help: Sorry TB. Couldn't resist that one!

I have quotes for Liz from Wallowitz, Leonard, and Raj. It was on the show that the child prodigy threatened Sheldon's work. "Gp away".

backhoeboogie":yw5h13xn said:
TexasBred":yw5h13xn said:
backhoeboogie":yw5h13xn said:

Why do you think I am on here reading your posts all the time? Lol. :help: Sorry TB. Couldn't resist that one!

I have quotes for Liz from Wallowitz, Leonard, and Raj. It was on the show that the child prodigy threatened Sheldon's work. "Gp away".
Tis ok BHB...there is usually always a bast_rd child at the family reunion. :lol2:

I know TB

That was a really cheap shot. Its got me feeling bad about it and snickering at the same time.

ga.prime":39w9en4t said:
"Big Bang" is a sorry excuse for a TV show. Rivaled in trashiness only by "How I met Your Mother".

I'm gonna have to disagree with that. I'm really not a fan of either of those shows (I can watch some of the early Big Bang reruns), but I don't think any of them can be trashier than Two and a Half Men has gotten. Once upon a time I thought it was pretty funny, last time or two I saw newer episodes I thought they were just disgusting.

ga.prime":7821b8g6 said:
"Big Bang" is a sorry excuse for a TV show. Rivaled in trashiness only by "How I met Your Mother".

Big Bang has never bothered me but most every other sitcom has become inappropriate for my 6 & 4 year old. It's amazing what these kids already know before they get to learn about the birds and the bees.