Who needs a horse or a dog?

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
Well, I have found that horses are useless, and so are dogs, I have replaced them with a cow and a cat repectively.. Let me introduce Tisia and Patz, along with myself

I agree with you, at least on the horse part, but I like my dog. We had a cat that would lay in front of one of the dairy cows and she would lick him and he would love it. My cows don't like it when I try to ride them but I'm gonna give the ol donkey a try come spring. :lol:

jcummins":1j4381t5 said:
And just what is that spring on that stump for?

I think a while back he said he, or someone on the boards, said that they made these for the cows to rub and scratch on...like a designated rubbing post

well judging from the neck on that cow.......it works ....now add a little tiguvon....i hope those lice don't get in you'r bloomers and set up camp :p

well, the biggest problem with her is her lack of speed... and her width.. I swear she's taller laying down than standing up.. she's always been the fatso type, but I'm even starting to wonder if she's having twins or triplets

I ain't lookin' at that new "horse" of yours Nesikep....but my gosh I think you got my Spider!! :shock: :)

jcummins":dgpvqcwf said:

I'm thinking that that cow is a big plastic cow and it was one attached to that spring as one of those playground toys that kids get on and rock back and forth. It is just giant sized :mrgreen:

the way you are sittin way back like that if that thing bucks then it will really pitch ya and ya might wanta be back to the horse and saddle.

hayray":2g8lpp1y said:
the way you are sittin way back like that if that thing bucks then it will really pitch ya and ya might wanta be back to the horse and saddle.

I would love to see that hunk try to get them back feet off the ground. Even if she could, bet shes to lazy to do it.

The spring, it is the cow scratcher, the pattern on her neck is from me having fun with her hair, she's shedding right now... she has a couple fleas, but really not many compared to what I've seen on some, and judging by her body condition, I think they may be beneficial... besides we're organic, so using pour-on, etc is a no no. yes, I'm seated way back, there's a reason for that... I am not flexible enough to sit further forward, I measured across her hips the other day... 34". And yes, she's far too lazy to buck me off, but if she feels like it, yes she can get all 4's airborn.. like when they're let out to pasture, they get pretty excited.. of course, she's not days away from calfing either then

TexasBred":2na1swmw said:
jcummins":2na1swmw said:

Most likely a shop made apparatus to assist with stump breaking. :lol: :lol:

Be careful ole buddy yer startin to sound like the voice of experience here.

Latest posts