Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Holland

• Case

• Total voters

allenfarms

Reaction score
It will be used primarily for TurkeyBarn Cleanout, but would like a versitile rig w/ lots of optional attatchments. Also would love a cab with heat and air! A Tractor with cab doesn't fit so well in the barns!

I own both bobcat and case.
Bobcat is much smother to operate.
Case is faster but can kinda be like a rodeo. Parts are more available.
Other than that It,s which ever you can operate best.

allenfarms":bopfdo92 said:
It will be used primarily for TurkeyBarn Cleanout, but would like a versitile rig w/ lots of optional attatchments. Also would love a cab with heat and air! A Tractor with cab doesn't fit so well in the barns!

I think they are all good,and the list of attachments is large............so I would buy the largest HP I could afford,needs change over time..............good luck
IMG_0940.jpg
this one is 78 HP.

We have a New Holland 185 and have had nothing with problems. This is the second one since I have worked in the feed yard that I have been around and the last one wasnt any better. Has 400 hours on it (nothing) and the left side drive went out, and its down again now. The two speed tranny is nice, has lots of power and can lift a hellava load all the way up w/o tipping forward but havent had good luck at all with them, trying to change the contract to Deere or CAT.

ASV. Man in my line of work, landscape, I'v used em all and I mean all. The new ASV with the joystick controls is a dream to operate. We need machines that are easy to operate and precise on their movement, next to houses and such. Case is out in that aspect. It has multiple attachments also.

You know we have some other machines made by Power-trac. Made in Virginia. They have an endless list of attachments. We have everything from box blades, to trenchers, even to a mini backhoe on ours. We like em, but buy the diesel. They are real versatile and pivot in the middle like say a CAT front end loader. WAY cheaper than skidsteers too!

Latest posts