Who makes the best saw blades ????

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Who makes the best saw blades for circular saws and miter boxes I need a wood blade that stays really sharp and cuts true ?

irwin makes stuff in the blue and yellow package right? I use those auger bits they make if its the same company and they are sharp.

skyhightree1":uz48h0xx said:
irwin makes stuff in the blue and yellow package right? I use those auger bits they make if its the same company and they are sharp.

yes, they make good tools. their razor/ utility knife blades are the sharpest I've ever used I have the scars to prove it.

Irwin, diablo and some of dewalts better blades are all good. Seems like the diablo are lasting longer and may be the best though.

M5farm":szeo63b8 said:
skyhightree1":szeo63b8 said:

yes, they make good tools. their razor/ utility knife blades are the sharpest I've ever used I have the scars to prove it.

Thanks I know one thing those auger bits will pull themselves through a fence post in no time you dont even have to push the drill.

The Frued Diablo blades like Denver says. Use a saw everyday they hold up the best and a better cut. Not the cheapest though but you get what you pay for. Irwin does make the best auger bit though.

Thanks. I need to buy a 12" miter saw blade and 71/4 circ saw blade soon I need to build a deck onto my house.

Latest posts