Who is investing...

Help Support CattleToday:

... in Game Stop? The MOASS is coming. Get in now while you have the chance. 🤙😄

Did you buy some stock in it? I'd looked at it for a while. I figure that ship done sailed. I had looked at it in a while.

Did you buy some stock in it? I'd looked at it for a while. I figure that ship done sailed. I had looked at it in a while.
Yes. Supposedly GS took advantage of their high stock price to pay off all their debt. The people who basically made these legalized bets with each other are helping each other out right now. The one side is not calling the other on their obligation. According to some of these people there are more "shorts" or what ever you want to call it than stock available to purchase to fulfill them. In theory, eventually they have to buy the stock to honor their obligation per SEC rules. If that takes place the stock could go higher than before.

These people who shorted the stock were hoping it would go back down after a while and every one would forget about it and the could buy the stock at as low of a price as possible again to minimize their losses. Just GS getting debt free already throws a kink in that.

I bought $40 worth when it was $.006 . It is now .40. The problem is I can't remember my pass phrase to access my digital wallet (It was seven years ago for goodness sake). I have a guy trying to break it for me. I will either come out on top or be out my $40.

I bought $40 worth when it was $.006 . It is now .40. The problem is I can't remember my pass phrase to access my digital wallet (It was seven years ago for goodness sake). I have a guy trying to break it for me. I will either come out on top or be out my $40.

Sounds like something that happen to me. 🤦🏽‍♀️

I was in it on the first ride up in January, sold, bought back in at $40, and rode it back up to $100. Sold then and haven't bought again.

I honestly don't think it is likely to squeeze again, and it is more of a gamble now more than ever, in January it was a solid value play at <$50 , can't say that at $150.

Doge's growth has been pretty incredible, Ethereum classic as well. I missed the boat early on, and am too chicken to buy in at a high. They've been bleeding back down for the past few days now. Money can flow out of crypto just as fast as it goes in.

I've held both Bitcoin and Ethereum for years. Purchased more Bitcoin during March drop, up +130% since.

Most altcoins are nothing but crap. But both Bitcoin and Ethereum (in my view) have merit. They are investments with disproportionate upside, so in my view worth investing $X in to potentially gain 5, 10 or 20X.

Not everyone agrees with that line of thinking, but it has served me well in all my investing and as an entrepeneur.

Latest posts