who is CTs junior samples

Help Support CattleToday:

Where oh where are you tonight,
why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over and thought I found true love,
but you met another and pffth, you was gone

Well I can fill out those bib overalls... Might be a bit tight.....
Have been accused of being dumb as a rock....
Nope can't be me cause....I forgot that phone number.
On second thought one of my wives started looking like Lulu...
Who knows????
RT

hillsdown":2x4zww7e said:
at that time you watched what they watched, talk about torture.

At the time, we only had two t.v stations and Hee Haw was watched religiously. Of course, this was followed by the Lawrence Welk Show. This was our extent of music appreciation. :nod:

Hey John250 Someone's got to keep up with Lulu!!!

Anyone remember this one?

Blues,despair and
agony on me
deep dark depression
excessive misery
If it wernt for bad luck
I'd have no luck at all
Blues,despair and agony on me

-OR-

We love the time we spent with you
to share a laugh and a joke or two
may your days be happy
your troubles be few

You're all invited back next week for HEEEEEE HAWWWWWWW!

I don't know Crowder. I was thinking of you and Warpaint as those two guys that did the "Pfft you were gone" thing.

Or possibly Roy and Buck.

Lammie":a6cpqxwx said:
john250":a6cpqxwx said:
Kenny Price.
Here we go. WLWT in Cincinnati had a "barn dance" show on Saturday night. Who remembers when radio and TV offered local programming? It could range from darned good to pretty awful, but it was local folks picking and singing and telling jokes.
Kenny Price got his start on the "barn dance" show.
If you had a really tall antenna you could get that show here.

The Round Mound of Sound?

I thought that was the Pillsbury Dough Boy!

Alice

Lulu!!!! :shock: Whoa boy! There's a story about Lulu that came about during the late 70s/early 80s...while I was workin' on a guvment project...and wound up being semi-directly involved... :lol: :lol:

Alice

john250":uld9x7h6 said:
Kenny Price.
Here we go. WLWT in Cincinnati had a "barn dance" show on Saturday night. Who remembers when radio and TV offered local programming? It could range from darned good to pretty awful, but it was local folks picking and singing and telling jokes.
Kenny Price got his start on the "barn dance" show.
If you had a really tall antenna you could get that show here.
John, are you talking about " The Midwestern Hayride " ? Man I hated that show .My grandpa used to watch Ernest Tubbs and Porter Wagoner and big time wrestling, I hated those shows . On Sunday there were shows like Impact and Meet the Press, I really hated those . I liked Hee Haw, those girls were something else .

Larry

Jogeephus":1esjc8hj said:
hillsdown":1esjc8hj said:
at that time you watched what they watched, talk about torture.

At the time, we only had two t.v stations and Hee Haw was watched religiously. Of course, this was followed by the Lawrence Welk Show. This was our extent of music appreciation. :nod:

Lawrence Welk.....I forgot about him ,,,,so true.. :nod:
The sad thing is that my mom is related to him.. So I guess I am too :???:

Lammie":3v6bemg2 said:
I don't know Crowder. I was thinking of you and Warpaint as those two guys that did the "Pfft you were gone" thing.

Or possibly Roy and Buck.

Lammie found this on the internet thought you all would enjoy it. Reminded me of the Cattle Today meeting we had a couple of years ago at Crowders for Cattle Today friends. See if you see the resemblances, hahahaha! :lol2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqnm3A10m8I

1982vett":3l5vr5e1 said:
http://www.heehaw.com/news.html
Check it out.
thanks for the link I can see why it never came here. It would not have gone down well, not our kind of humour. The two guys playing music with their hands could be Crowder and Paint, me thinks. :lol:
The three girls, One who is going to marry a Dr..and be well for nothing.....Alice....the one who is going to marry a grocer and eat for nothing.....???not made up my mind yet......marry a preacher and be good for nothing.....Lammie, sorry no intention of insult intended. :help: :lol: :lol:

although it does remind me a bit of Rowan and Martins laughin. Which I found very funny. :tiphat: most of my friends alikened me to Goldie Horn on that programme.

john250":1xnkutfp said:
chrisy":1xnkutfp said:
what the h**l are you talking about????? Is it an area thing????
Hee-Haw played on US tv for near 20 years, Chrisy. It became a cultural icon, at least for those of us missing some teeth.

We grew up watching it every week. Good clean entertainment!

Whos going to be

George Lindsey
Nurse Goodbody
gailard sartain- he was the nasty cook at the Lulus truck stop
roni stoneman- she was the lady always ironing somthing and then get mad and beat her husban. but she could pick a banjo!

This was a great show

Auburn_Ag":25fzva0x said:
Whos going to be

George Lindsey
Nurse Goodbody
roni stoneman- she was the lady always ironing somthing and then get mad and beat her husban. but she could pick a banjo!
This was a great show
she was easy on the eye's were'nt she :shock:

Auburn_Ag":6zb9a4ez said:
Whos going to be

George Lindsey
Nurse Goodbody

This was a great show

Anyone claiming to be "Nurse Goodbody" must submit a few pics to substantiate their claim. :lol:

ALACOWMAN":14ox5xg1 said:
Auburn_Ag":14ox5xg1 said:
Whos going to be

George Lindsey
Nurse Goodbody
This was a great show
she was easy on the eye's were'nt she :shock:

Bless her heart!!! :shock: :shock:

Latest posts