Who hates more, the haters or the hater haters?

Help Support CattleToday:

djinwa

Reaction score
I wrote this for another forum, and it was deleted - wrong crowd. Hope it's not political - just trying to figure out the big picture of what's going on in this country:

So a few guys dress up in costumes down south, and the whole country is up in arms. So easy to mess with people.

Our local channel in Spokane was interviewing one protestor who said he wanted to show overwhelming force against haters and show them how to love. So teach love by intimidation and force.

Reminds me of our military stategy against terrorists. In order to make them love us, we're going to show overwhelming force and bomb the hell out of them. And we can't figure out why they still don't like us.

The hater haters now apparently feel they have the right to fight in the streets and destroy property. Of course, it is all in the name of love, just as our military bombs to bring peace. What did Jesus teach?

And the news media loves it all. I saw yesterday video on TV of somebody related to the protests burning something on some steps. Not sure who it was - too many cameramen in the way trying to get some good entertainment for the "news".

The way the news covers things, it appears that racists are everywhere in our country. I just don't happen to know any. So ironically, it creates bigotry - the generalization that many whites are racist. A form of hate against whites.

Same with the bigotry and hate of feminists against men - generalizing that we're abusive, oppressive rapists. Throwing out BS figures like 1 in 5 girls at college are sexually assaulted.

I watched a 30 for 30 show about the false rape allegations by a black woman against the Duke lacrosse team. Mobs gathered against the boys because they were white, reminiscent of lynch mobs of the past. Was quite a media frenzy - it loves this stuff.

This is happening many times across the country. If you're the wrong color, you are guilty until proven innocent, just as used to happen more with blacks. The prosecutor in the Duke case thought he'd get points for pursuing guilt, despite evidence to the contrary. In the trial against the prosecutor for misconduct, the young man that was acquitted described the fear he had when run through gauntlet of media and black panthers and others who defamed him. One guy told him he was "a dead man walking".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S5ecokEIC8

So hate and bigotry is still okay, as long as it is politically correct and against the appropriate groups.

There is a notion that minorities are incapable of hate and racism. We had a Hispanic lady at work who married a Native American and lived on the reservation. She said the natives hated her because she wasn't one of them (I forget the word they called her). They stole from her, vandalized her car and harassed her trying to get her out of there, which she hoped to do (her husband was mentally impaired from a car wreck).

But if you question the hatred from women or minorities, you are called a hater and bigot. So nothing can be said. If you are in the PC group, you are free to do whatever. Mob rule.

The media whips up people to anger by exaggerating the problem. So the groups who are told they are abused, now get an entitlement mentality, and more benefits. Which breeds resentment from those who pay for them. For example, the rate of illegitimate births among blacks has gone from over 30% to over 70% since the 1960's. They now deserve a government check because of supposed mistreatment, so dads are no longer needed. And kids without dads have more poverty and crime.

Likewise, the media makes it appear that cops are killing blacks all over for no reason, and then whip up the black lives matter movement. Cops screw up here too, killing white people, but doesn't make the national news - wrong color.

Most police are good, and necessary to keep order. The end result of black lives matter and the media exaggeration will be reluctance by police to confront black criminals, so they'll be able to get away with more and more.

So the conflict will continue to grow - fueled by the media and "anti-hate" protestors.

We could just ignore the few haters, and share our displeasure in other ways. Instead we have to look for conflict and whip up anger. Which leads to more division. All this effort to "come together" by creating conflict fuels more conflict. Peace through war. Love through hate.

But again, good for news ratings and good for those who are supposedly abused. Victimhood leads to more benefits with less effort, and with less responsibility.

Meanwhile, the supposed abusers will get to pay more and more to cover benefits for the oppressed, so at some point they will either check out (MGTOW) or fight back. As more white males check out, good luck keeping the infrastructure going.

Glad I'll likely be gone in 30 years. Feel bad for my kids. Don't see much hope - all the forces in place will lead to society decline and more conflict. No longer are there any consitutional limits on providing benefits to the supposedly abused, so incentives are to promote anger and victimhood. Politicians get elected by promising freebies, and bureacrats get hired to hand them out.

Along with the incentives for news outlets to exaggerate. Nothing better than a good riot or war for ratings.

And more jobs for police and makers of riot gear and ammo and on and on. More business for lawyers and prisons the more conflict we have.

Most people are tribalists and don't think beyond what the government or media or church or government schools tell them to think. Have to be politically correct. Easy to manipulate the masses. Goering found that if you just call people haters (of country), they will be shamed into compliance. So the anti-Nazi crowd is following Nazi strategy.

Quote:
Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
– Hermann Goering (as told to Gustav Gilbert during the Nuremberg trials)

sim.. but do you hate them equally?

djinwa: Yes I agree with everything you've said.. but what's the solution?
On the stat of 1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted in college.. well, lets say that's true, but it's probably only 1 in 50 men who are doing the assaulting! I highly recommend watching "The Red Pill" movie, it was about the men's rights movement done by Cassie Jaye, at the time a devout feminist, and she did a fantastic job on it... I'm also familiar with MGTOW.. probably an honorary member at this point!

One solution to the problem, turn off the TV!.. .Personally I could do with less of the "In the news" type threads here as well, but that ain't ever gonna happen. What's worse? being uninformed or misinformed?

Don't talk to me about rape on campuses. I personally know 4 women who endured it. One is a family member. None made the news. What makes the news? The occasional sensationalized case, or the (very rare) false allegation.

Yet, if the rape is committed by a wealthy kid, even caught red-handed (er, peckered?), he gets off with barely a slap on the wrist... Yes, Brock Turner is a piece of crap, and his father, who pleaded his sentence to be reduced, is as well. I have known several abused women, sexually, physically and emotionally and have seen the aftermath.

djinwa":1ri6t9hi said:
Quote:
Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
– Hermann Goering (as told to Gustav Gilbert during the Nuremberg trials)
That arrogant fat bxstxrd was a pretty sharp fellow.

boondocks":2h37ytde said:
Don't talk to me about rape on campuses. I personally know 4 women who endured it. One is a family member. None made the news. What makes the news? The occasional sensationalized case, or the (very rare) false allegation.

So what is your point? Because you know 4 such women doesn't mean 1 in 5 get raped, or that all men are rapists. If that is your claim, then we should be allowed to condemn entire races or groups based on people we know, right?

Those who understand statistics know that you can't make claims based on a small sample size.

If you care about reality, google 1 in 5 myth. Here is a good video. U.S. Bureau of Justice statistics say it is 1 in 52 girls at college are assaulted. Which is safer than outside of college.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0mzqL50I-w

And by the way, if the risk is 1 in 5, why on earth would you allow your daughters to go to college? In fact, the ratio of women to men in college keeps climbing.

As abused as women and blacks supposedly are, you would think women would stay away from men, and marriage would go away. And blacks would be fleeing back to their homeland of Africa.

Yes, Nesikep, MGTOW is the future. At least until the power goes out and the trucks stop moving and the sewer lines back up.

We all know how abusive men are, but why don't we hear much about this study?
http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc ... ner-abuse/

SUMMARY: According to a 2010 national survey by the Centers for Disease Control and Department of Justice, in the last 12 months more men than women were victims of intimate partner physical violence and over 40% of severe physical violence was directed at men. Men were also more often the victim of psychological aggression and control over sexual or reproductive health. Despite this, few services are available to male victims of intimate partner violence.

I say men need to get in the game! We want more freebies! Kinda dumb to spend all our time working when we could be protesting.

Of course, then we'd just be told to "man up". Equality and all.....

I will only say this , If or when a group comes goosestepping down my road , chanting , giving the nazi salute and or waving a nazi flag, I'm gonna be spraying something other than pepper spray. Pb

djinwa":3v936r75 said:
boondocks":3v936r75 said:

So what is your point? Because you know 4 such women doesn't mean 1 in 5 get raped, or that all men are rapists. If that is your claim, then we should be allowed to condemn entire races or groups based on people we know, right?

Those who understand statistics know that you can't make claims based on a small sample size.

If you care about reality, google 1 in 5 myth. Here is a good video. U.S. Bureau of Justice statistics say it is 1 in 52 girls at college are assaulted. Which is safer than outside of college.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0mzqL50I-w

And by the way, if the risk is 1 in 5, why on earth would you allow your daughters to go to college? In fact, the ratio of women to men in college keeps climbing.

As abused as women and blacks supposedly are, you would think women would stay away from men, and marriage would go away. And blacks would be fleeing back to their homeland of Africa.

Yes, Nesikep, MGTOW is the future. At least until the power goes out and the trucks stop moving and the sewer lines back up.

We all know how abusive men are, but why don't we hear much about this study?
http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc ... ner-abuse/

SUMMARY: According to a 2010 national survey by the Centers for Disease Control and Department of Justice, in the last 12 months more men than women were victims of intimate partner physical violence and over 40% of severe physical violence was directed at men. Men were also more often the victim of psychological aggression and control over sexual or reproductive health. Despite this, few services are available to male victims of intimate partner violence.

I say men need to get in the game! We want more freebies! Kinda dumb to spend all our time working when we could be protesting.

Of course, then we'd just be told to "man up". Equality and all.....

I appreciate that you support your rational. However, I detect your post is flavored with some "tongue in cheek".

I think most incidents of sexual misconduct begins at the point when the victim runs with the wrong crowd. Then the victim starts something they don't want to finish. The end result, is enduring an injustice which they facilitated.

Having said that, racial and sexual injustice is always going to be on the side of non-caucasians and females, as it should be. Not many folks are going to be empathetic toward a male who weighs 250 pounds being taken advantage of by a 115 pound female.

Bright Raven":1oegqrbu said:
Having said that, racial and sexual injustice is always going to be on the side of non-caucasians and females, as it should be.

Would you care to clarify that, or did you really mean it the way it sounds? Because I've got to say, my first impression is that it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen here. How can any statement about any type of injustice include that phrase?

Rafter S":1q5jghj5 said:
Bright Raven":1q5jghj5 said:
Having said that, racial and sexual injustice is always going to be on the side of non-caucasians and females, as it should be.

Would you care to clarify that, or did you really mean it the way it sounds? Because I've got to say, my first impression is that it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen here. How can any statement about any type of injustice include that phrase?

No one always picks the perfect word. To clarify, history has an impact. In the case of racial injustice it did not begin with black injustice toward Caucasians. Maybe the pendulum is swinging but we are not at the point IMO that the preponderance of the injustice is toward Caucasians. I acknowledge that some may think we have reached that threshold.

So you don't believe affirmative action exist? Altering someone's GPA to get scholarships and into college isn't a big deal either?We need the smartest and brightest in higher education and not because of skin color or sex.Minority contract preference exist in free enterprise in the US of A, is that really free or fair? Education apparently doesn't work for some.

I think most incidents of sexual misconduct begins at the point when the victim runs with the wrong crowd. Then the victim starts something they don't want to finish. The end result, is enduring an injustice which they facilitated.

Uh...no.
(got more things to do today than to respond further, but the old "she was asking for it" thing is BS)

True Grit Farms":1st90xgi said:
So you don't believe affirmative action exist? Altering someone's GPA to get scholarships and into college isn't a big deal either?We need the smartest and brightest in higher education and not because of skin color or sex.Minority contract preference exist in free enterprise in the US of A, is that really free or fair? Education apparently doesn't work for some.
Wouldn't you prefer educated minorities or do you fear them ??

TexasBred":13jia8ig said:
True Grit Farms":13jia8ig said:

I want a education for everyone that wants to be educated. I don't want to play favorites with taxpayers dollars is all. Anyone that carries a 3.5 or better should get a scholarship regardless of bank account, age, sex or skin color. We all benefit from educated people, even though a lot are liberals now a days.

greybeard":1oaz16pu said:

Uh...no.
(got more things to do today than to respond further, but the old "she was asking for it" thing is BS)

No hurry. I understand your preoccupation.

True Grit Farms":1loqtwpq said:
TexasBred":1loqtwpq said:
True Grit Farms":1loqtwpq said:

I want a education for everyone that wants to be educated. I don't want to play favorites with taxpayers dollars is all. Anyone that carries a 3.5 or better should get a scholarship regardless of bank account, age, sex or skin color. We all benefit from educated people, even though a lot are liberals now a days.
Affirmative action isn't so much about scholarships as it is simple admission.....you do realize these scholarships ALL come out the taxpayers pocket.

TexasBred":1jrfstdq said:
True Grit Farms":1jrfstdq said:
TexasBred":1jrfstdq said:

Affirmative action isn't so much about scholarships as it is simple admission.....you do realize these scholarships ALL come out the taxpayers pocket.

Yes I do TB, but dummies like me depend on educated folks daily. We the people get a lot out of the education system in this country. We're falling behind in education in this country, and to me it's the most important part of our survival as a nation. The GI education bill has really helped this country to stay on top.

Educated minorities are fine,great even. One of my biggest gripes is that they use it as an excuse or crutch. Everyone should be about bettering themselves. My problem comes when you complain about race but have the UNCF, Miss Black America Pageant etc. Unless you are giving a physical description to somebody why should race or sex even come up. News could just report police shot a man, this person accomplished this etc. They won't , because controversy makes you watch, watching sells ads, ads bring money. They fuel this controversy, we as a country are stupid enough to allow it. Excellent people will always excel, history has shown time and again you can't hold them back regardless of what diversity they faced. The problem comes in the fact that the rest of us have to admit we don't excel. Then you have the problem of just because you don't excel doesn't mean you stop trying to better yourself. Go back to teaching kids if you can't be the best, be the best you can.

You want equality take every gender/race question off every form. Base all of your social assistance programs on hard numbers or better yet get rid of them. We are all equal so I don't get any help you don't either. Tax everybody on a flat rate. Not a percentage but a dollar amount we are all equal you know. Watch these athletes and actors change their tune when you tell them "everybody makes $45,682 a year you wanted equality so no more millions for you". So sick of them on their high horses telling us how it should be. Dont see any of them rolling thru the projects letting $100 bills fly out the windows like leaves in the wind do you. How about you sack up and tell the public the truth, you worked hard, cultivated talents, sacrificed time and family, and in all honesty got lucky enough to be discovered. Now you reap the benefits of all that and they should make every effort on their own accord to do the same. The fact is life is not fair, it will never be equal, nature doesn't work that way. That is what keeps food chain going, a species improving and adapting, natural selection at its finest. This is a cattle board so I guess I will put it like this, if you want the cream to rise to the top, you can't homogenize the milk.

Sorry for the rant, but had enough of this b.s, carry on.

Latest posts