Who ever said I don't listen .... repent

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
A while back someone made mention of the poor condition of the watch I was wearing in a picture and suggested that I spring for a new one. Or maybe it was my boots..... possibly my shirt .... very well could have been my jeans but lets not get bogged down with petty details cause the fact remains my watch is in pretty poor shape and since I've lost the manual and never worked for NASA it will not keep the correct time until November 6th at 2:00 a.m when everyone with working watches must wake to set their clocks back. Anyhow, since receiving this grand advice from whomever it was on the board I have been diligently looking for a proper watch that would look good with my ensemble and I just wanted to let you good folks know I have found it! I do trust that after you read the full description of this watch none of you will go bidding against me...... that goes for you to Vic and Corey. Anyhow, what do you think about my wrist charmer. I guess its true, good things come to those who wait. (oh, BTW, Crissy would you mind converting this to dollars for me? I need to stay within a budget unless the eliminate the cap)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 9988244535

:mrgreen: I won't bid on the watch, but you may want to email him about bidding on that girlfriend. Seems you may have a shot for the right price.

Man it's gonna be hard to let that one alone. Especially with all that puppy money burning a hole in my pocket.

3waycross":2heipq0s said:
Man it's gonna be hard to let that one alone. Especially with all that puppy money burning a hole in my pocket.

If you'll just let it slide and not bid against me I'll make a deal with you and I'll promise not to open the gate and let your bull out anymore. Besides, the cost of aviation fuel is starting to work on my pocket book. :mrgreen:

And you thought that fat sob could jump a fence. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Well Jo hope you are sitting down when you read this the conversion is $5,003.94
so you are on your own there bidding.... ;-) must say it would look nice while mucking out that cow shed. :lol:

WOW>>>Jo ya come into some money on winning that bid, as the item says it has gone. Thought as you were the only one bidding it had to be you....bet it looks great...guess the Cows just love the new look :tiphat: or do we need to send flowers after the wife found your bid page??????? :(

Next time I'll copy and paste the description. Its a shame to lose such a detailed description.

Chrisy, after seeing the cost I'm hoping 3Way bought it out from under me. Still can't believe he thought that duck-footed bull was actually capable of jumping a fence. :lol2:

chrisy":3r5oibdl said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Richard-Mille-RM-28-RM28-RM028-Diver-Divers-Watch-/230649326709?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item35b3c56c75
'ere ya go Jo as you missed the last bid hows 'bout this one?????

That junk won't work for Joe....starts leaking water at 300 meters. :cowboy:

I'm looking for something with a little more bling to it.

Maybe something like this.

King-of-Bling-Barack-Obama-58283.jpg

Latest posts