Who do you look like

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Have you ever been told you look like some well known person , if so are you willing to share , might be embarrasing , I will confess mine:
Young years == Opie ( Mayberry)
In my twenties= Audie Murphy ( war hero and actor) stranger asked me if I was him = also Clark Gable ( actor)
In my thirties = Roy Clark ( country singer, comedian, actor) strange woman I was collecting an electric bill from
In my forties = Ed Bruce ( country singer , actor)
In my sixties = George Jones ( country singer) twice in one week by strangers

We've done this before but it was fun so here goes.

I guess I have one of those faces that reminds people of their relatives because I get "you look just like my daughter" all the time.

I also have gotten Pam Tillis, or however you spell it, Julia Louis Dreyfuss, again mauled spelling, and a coulple of other people I can't remember.

James T. Kirk of the USS Enterprise.

In my teens, Jimi Hendrix.
The twenties, Janis Joplin.
The thirties, Robert Plant.
The fourties, Ted Nugent.
The future fifites, Paul McCartney.

grannysoo":3febodlk said:
No one has told me that I look like anyone else, but have often said that I can act like my donkey... :roll:

Can't we all? :D

Guess I only look like "myself" as well....know three brothers, one looks like George Strait, one looks like Vince Gill and the other looks like the lead singer for Rascal Flatt.....

Lammie":3htqytjl said:
peg4x4":3htqytjl said:
Everybodys granny-

I hear ya. Getting there every day.
See,when I was working,this cute little Orential girl came up and told me I looked just like her grandmother--I said thank you,while thinking Your granny was Irish??? I have one of those faces-- Nice mostely

TexasBred":3qn59hde said:
Guess I only look like "myself" as well....know three brothers, one looks like George Strait, one looks like Vince Gill and the other looks like the lead singer for Rascal Flatt.....
id rather look like willie ,then that pasty face wimp..then aleast i would resemble a country singer

TexasBred":z59tgcye said:

About those brothers--did their mama like to go to concerts?

john250":4zn48ry6 said:
TexasBred":4zn48ry6 said:

About those brothers--did their mama like to go to concerts?

ROFLMAO.....not sure. But you'd never know the 3 were brothers 'cept they all got enough money to burn a wet mule.

#1 - Wish I had a dime evertime someone has asked if I know who I remind them of. Would need an armored car to haul them to the bank. Terry Bradshaw

#2 - Way back when (I'm to fat for that mistake now). Tommy Smothers

#3 - My Mom's Dad.

Latest posts