Who did I pass by

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":2n8b6o18 said:
CottageFarm":2n8b6o18 said:
You were about 10 miles away from me when you were on 31 west of Corsicana. :wave:
For some reason I always thought you were in Colorado :dunce:
Will be heading back thru there on Sunday

they moved to Texas last year, You got to keep up AC! thing change on "cattle todays of our lives"

Was at salebarn 15 miles north of Waco yesterday. Live 10 miles NW of barn. Probably be in church when you come back thru on Sunday. Wish I would have known, possibly could have got together. With Jed going north, who's minding the cows? Will be tagging and vaccing babies this afternoon. Only 2 hours from Austin so you're welcome to come up and help. LOL

M-5":3oodjxcd said:
Angus Cowman":3oodjxcd said:
CottageFarm":3oodjxcd said:
You were about 10 miles away from me when you were on 31 west of Corsicana. :wave:
For some reason I always thought you were in Colorado :dunce:
Will be heading back thru there on Sunday

they moved to Texas last year, You got to keep up AC! thing change on "cattle todays of our lives"

:lol: Yep, we were in Colorado, moved in December, so you weren't wrong about that part! Would love to meet up if you have time!

so sorry to hear about your BIL hope all goes well for today, and safe journey back home.
I am about 4829 miles away with a big body of water in the way, but if you ever find yourself over here let me know, and I could show you some of the sights.

Latest posts