Who am I going to pass by

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita":3n3l82c7 said:
I'm guessing I just got close to several of you in Texas. Marshall, Beaumont, Winnie, Bay City, El Campo, La Grange, Bastrop, Lakeway, Waco, Dallas, then 30 east to New Boston and back home.

60 miles from me always really liked that country around Bastrop.

Ouachita":10aluyox said:
I'm guessing I just got close to several of you in Texas. Marshall, Beaumont, Winnie, Bay City, El Campo, La Grange, Bastrop, Lakeway, Waco, Dallas, then 30 east to New Boston and back home.

30-40 miles from me

Well, we survived our whirlwind tour. We left levelland/lubbock just as it was starting to rain and found out about all of the flooding the next morning, turned left just before Dallas and heard about the shootings just after we turned off, spent three days in Macalester and then on the way out we missed the tornado in Oklahoma City by less than half an hour and saw both wrecks in the traffic leaving the city in my rearview mirror. When we got into CA last night I shot through the Tehachipi in the one hour window in between a massive hail storm and the massive snow storm behind it and got in last night at midnight. I'm glad we didn't leave just one hour later or the whole trip would have been a disaster. :lol:

highgrit":jze330b3 said:
It's better to be lucky than good.
Don't bust my bubble. I thought it it was me. ;-) I'm going to open a side business where people can pay me to stay home and avoid all the damage that follows me around. :mrgreen:

jedstivers":3g0yd19v said:
So in other words you left a trail of destruction from Tx/Ok to Ca?
Pretty much! You want me to PM you my address so you know where to send money to keep me away from you?

Latest posts