Which would you keep?

Help Support CattleToday:

holm25

Reaction score
So if you were to keep one of these heifers as a replacement which would you keep??

They have a lot of growing to do yet and can change ALOT good or bad.

They do look good tho

By the way it looks in the last pic you have one less to choose from :shock: just kidding hopefully taken a nap

I agree with the rest - too early to make a decision at this point. They all show potential at this stage. If they get 5 or 6 months old and you still can't decide by their looks, then keep the ones from the best cows! Hard to go wrong that way IMO.

I hate to tell you guys but 15 is a bull calf who has been steered and is destined for the sales barn.

holm25":1gdfrokc said:
I hate to tell you guys but 15 is a bull calf who has been steered and is destined for the sales barn.

In that case I would advise against keep him as a replacement. See I helped narrow the field already. The rest I would grow out before deciding.

Dave":21fqpuc7 said:
holm25":21fqpuc7 said:

In that case I would advise against keep him as a replacement. See I helped narrow the field already. The rest I would grow out before deciding.
Yup :nod:

Dave":2d1fxf2k said:
holm25":2d1fxf2k said:
Good job Dave! :)
9 is my early favorite....guess you'll just have to update the pics at the end of September.

Rafter S":1rqbsro0 said:
Is it just me, or does this heifer look like a bull?

Its got a big belly button. I thought it was a bull then realized its got no nuts!!!!

Latest posts