Which one?

Help Support CattleToday:

Aaron

Reaction score
Trying to narrow down colors on the next purchase. Thought the rapid red with stone grey tone for the longest time and have seen in person, but the blue jeans with magnetic tone is pretty nice too. The stock images are the actual configuration, just added the others to give an idea on real life color.

vehicle.png

a3ee1d6935bb8bde9b001b200173e1d0.jpg

ne0ipxp-3dda3f451a78aa03563130d633db811ac753aa63.jpg

vehicle2.png

20171112-123613-9afd4cf1afe076ad530b79ef1e2e33f68b87bb5d.jpg

kenny thomas said:
Does Dodge offer the same colors?

RAM and GM both have some great colors, but I hate how they both bundle their options into packages, where you only want one thing and get a bunch of useless options for an inflated price. Ford you can pick and choose individual options.

And of course, if it doesn't say Ford, it doesn't matter. :p

Hot Pepper Red Metallic tinted clearcoat would be nice.

New Ford SUV/Ford Truck Colors

New-to-ford-truck_suv-for-2019-768x537.jpg

jltrent said:
Hot Pepper Red Metallic tinted clearcoat would be nice.

New Ford SUV/Ford Truck Colors

New-to-ford-truck_suv-for-2019-768x537.jpg

Think those might be Mustang colors. I don't think Ford changed the colors for the 2021 super duty. Might have added some of the new ones for the F-150's.

Aaron said:
Ford you can pick and choose individual options.

That's not been my experience. I ordered a new Ford about 2 years ago and there were a handful of things I would have liked to have added to it, but the only way I could get them was part of "XXX" Value Package. Case in point was fog lights - you can't get them unless you buy the XLT value package which comes with power seats, power pedals and handful of other items. Some of which didn't even come on the truck because I was ordering a regular cab, but there was no difference in price no matter which cab option you chose. So no fog lights for me...