which do your kids have?

Help Support CattleToday:

i don't have any kids lol,,im one myself,, but i have a I pod nano and really like it -- ive had it for about 3 yrs now -- my brother has the touch and he kinda likes it...but i think the I pod is easier to use..in my opinion

K2011":27mvcqlx said:
i don't have any kids lol,,im one myself,, but i have a I pod nano and really like it -- ive had it for about 3 yrs now -- my brother has the touch and he kinda likes it...but i think the I pod is easier to use..in my opinion

I have a Ipod nano too and it works pretty good and is really simple to use. Only thing i dont like about it is the battery life seems to die fast, and mine is really small so it becomes hard to find sometimes. :| I never have had a itouch, but i have a Iphone and i have most of my music on it and you can do about everything on it. My dad completely thought it was a waste buying an iphone when i bought it, but now after seeing what all the apps and gps and stuff he wants one too. For the extra price i would buy an iphone.

I have the I Pod, and really like it. I agree with the previous poster.. the nano is TINY, and I"m sure I'd be digging it out of a big pile of poop in no time.

I would love an Iphone.. my broker has one, but A T & T's service doesn't work well for me. Bummer...

My older son has an ipod he bought himself but he never uses it anymore. I got my younger son a cheap MP3 player so that if he lost it I would not have to kill him.

my I pod that im talking about is called a nano but it is like the bigger nano?, it has a screen...and is about 3inches long or so? i dont think it's all that tiny at all...not like the shuffles

K2011":1ncrq5mn said:
my I pod that im talking about is called a nano but it is like the bigger nano?, it has a screen...and is about 3inches long or so? i dont think it's all that tiny at all...not like the shuffles

Mine is the Ipod Nano 3rd generation i got back in 2007.. It's small but works great haven't had any problems with it, besides being small. Here is a list to help identify all the ipod models from apple. 8)

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1353

TheBullLady":q7vg8ioy said:
I have the I Pod, and really like it. I agree with the previous poster.. the nano is TINY, and I"m sure I'd be digging it out of a big pile of poop in no time.

I would love an Iphone.. my broker has one, but A T & T's service doesn't work well for me. Bummer...
Now you can buy unlocked iPhone online that will work on other networks. Just google iPhone.

I've had both and it's a toss up. I like how the touch is set up but they just don't hold enough.

K2011":x7eu99oq said:

Maybe ipod nano 4 th generation?

GMN

GMN":11x1h0sf said:
K2011":11x1h0sf said:

Maybe ipod nano 4 th generation?

GMN

I got it for my 13th B-Day,,,i'm going to be turning 16 at the end of the month, and i just looked it up and it's the 1st generation model...with the silver back...

I've got the first generation nano and i'm plenty happy with it.
I know several people who have the Touch and they love it. Also know several people with iphone's who are constantly having problems with them.

Will either one play 8-tracks? The deck in my truck is starting to give out.

Latest posts