where's the compassion gone?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":7025kpwm said:
The 144,000 refers to "the remnant" (Messianic Jews)that seeks refuge in Bosra and calls on God to save them which sparks the second coming of Our Lord. This is after the rapture of the church, and after the second holocaust, which will claim 2 out of 3 jews.

Hosea 5:15 "I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offense, and seek my face:in their affliction they will seek me early (or earnestly)!
;-) :)

It's impossible to get into heaven if you don't accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God. It don't matter who you are except for this one part of the Scripture. Unless the 144,000 did.

This threads going to get lock. It shouldn't be on here as the feelings are stronger than politics.

I am sorry for my part but couldn't help trying to help someone that thought there would be a small amount in heaven.

Wewild":1qxyfmlk said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":1qxyfmlk said:
The 144,000 refers to "the remnant" (Messianic Jews)that seeks refuge in Bosra and calls on God to save them which sparks the second coming of Our Lord. This is after the rapture of the church, and after the second holocaust, which will claim 2 out of 3 jews.

Hosea 5:15 "I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offense, and seek my face:in their affliction they will seek me early (or earnestly)!

It's impossible to get into heaven if you don't accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God. It don't matter who you are except for this one part of the Scripture. Unless the 144,000 did.

This threads going to get lock. It shouldn't be on here as the feelings are stronger than politics.

I am sorry for my part but couldn't help trying to help someone that thought there would be a small amount in heaven.

Well if you believe a 144,000 are all thats going to get into heaven might as well quite trying to buy a ticket because the bus is full.
I had a sweet little JW lady that kept briging the watchtower every week. She stated about the 144,000 when I ask why she was trying to sell tickets when the event was already sold out as there are way more than a 144,000 JW she quit coming around.

Wewild":2pfvb41i said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":2pfvb41i said:

Why should it be locked? We are not arguing, we are discussing, this is a discussion board and we are in the coffee shop.

Matthew 22:14 - "For many are called, but few are chosen".

Matthew 7:(13),14 "Enter ye in at the stait gate: for wide is the gate,and broad is the way, that leath to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat."

(14) "Because strait is the gate,and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life,and few there be that find it".

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":3gfodl5x said:
Wewild":3gfodl5x said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":3gfodl5x said:

Why should it be locked? We are not arguing, we are discussing, this is a discussion board and we are in the coffee shop.

Matthew 22:14 - "For many are called, but few are chosen".

Matthew 7:(13),14 "Enter ye in at the stait gate: for wide is the gate,and broad is the way, that leath to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat."

(14) "Because strait is the gate,and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life,and few there be that find it".

Luke
3He went into all the country around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. 4As is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet:
"A voice of one calling in the desert,
'Prepare the way for the Lord,
make straight paths for him.
5Every valley shall be filled in,
every mountain and hill made low.
The crooked roads shall become straight,
the rough ways smooth.
6And all mankind will see God's salvation.' "[a]

samm":oiqwj0ik said:
has anyone read the "left behind" book series ?

samm

I have watched some of the videos. They are entertaining,but are inaccurate in at least one way.One of the videos portrayed a man that was "forced" to take the mark of the beast, and was allowed into Heaven anyway. The truth is no one will be "forced" to take the mark, but if they don't take it they will be killed, the act of taking the mark will forever keep you out of heaven, as redemption is not possible.

:( ;-) :cboy: :shock:

Caustic Burno":2sa8a5xj said:
Wewild":2sa8a5xj said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":2sa8a5xj said:

Well if you believe a 144,000 are all thats going to get into heaven might as well quite trying to buy a ticket because the bus is full.
I had a sweet little JW lady that kept briging the watchtower every week. She stated about the 144,000 when I ask why she was trying to sell tickets when the event was already sold out as there are way more than a 144,000 JW she quit coming around.

Were you talking about 4 only?

Wewild":3c451bry said:
Caustic Burno":3c451bry said:
Wewild":3c451bry said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":3c451bry said:

Were you talking about 4 only?

???

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":obipavy6 said:
samm":obipavy6 said:

samm

The truth is no one will be "forced" to take the mark, but if they don't take it they will be killed, the act of taking the mark will forever keep you out of heaven, as redemption is not possible.

And you know this to be a fact because you have a hot line to God, right?

msscamp":13cykw7b said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":13cykw7b said:
samm":13cykw7b said:

samm

The truth is no one will be "forced" to take the mark, but if they don't take it they will be killed, the act of taking the mark will forever keep you out of heaven, as redemption is not possible.

And you know this to be a fact because you have a hot line to
God, right?

What? No emoticons? I am surprised msscamp, you are not usually one to express sarcasm. I am a student of the bible, and I do pray everyday. I can pm you with the scriptures that you can check out for yourself if you would like. I am not trying to cause trouble, I was responding to a posting and answered a question.If I can clear up any misconceptions about something so vitally important I will, and will try to do it everytime.Obviously you took something the wrong way, and that is too bad.
;-)

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":2048bm2z said:
What? No emoticons? I am surprised msscamp, you are not usually one to express sarcasm. I am a student of the bible, and I do pray everyday. I can pm you with the scriptures that you can check out for yourself if you would like. I am not trying to cause trouble, I was responding to a posting and answered a question.If I can clear up any misconceptions about something so vitally important I will, and will try to do it everytime.Obviously you took something the wrong way, and that is too bad.
;-)

I believe it is as I said before. Religion is stronger than polotics.

Your tone or anyone else's can't be interpreted in a post.

The way I read the Good book it was made clear that you need to make your own path with fear and trimbling in the Lord and to beware of those that tell you otherwise.

This is not the place.

hey hey hey, no arguing this was not ment to get into an argument, or heated discussion. we all have our own beliefs, so lets get on and let it drop.

chrisy":24wpsufd said:
hey hey hey, no arguing

Nice. Granddad would have said "here now" eventhough it sounded more like something I can't spell. It was one word.

Wewild":1azhj4he said:
chrisy":1azhj4he said:
hey hey hey, no arguing

Nice. Granddad would have said "here now" eventhough it sounded more like something I can't spell. It was one word.

I know that word! :lol: I can't spell it either.

Caustic Burno":489b5oq7 said:
Wewild":489b5oq7 said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":489b5oq7 said:

I would have thought this lady would have did a better job of explaining this to you. Maybe read you psalms 37:29 "The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever".

Interesting scripture if God says righteous people are suppose to inherit the land and dwell forever on it. Then how is it that everyone thinks they will go to heaven? Hint: 144,000 do play a role in this misconception, but it is kind of a deep subject that I would not venture into trying to explain, I have studied it but not really sharp enough to explain it.

Me I am kind of a meat and potatoes Christian. If it says in plain English that if I am a righteous one I will live forever on the earth I believe it.

You can also look at the example of the Flood. God did not remove Noah to heaven he destroyed the evil people on earth and left the righteous Noah to dwell on it. Much like the way God will do it at the battle of Armageddon.

I kind of reason on in the sense that God made the earth for a reason, for people to live on. He says it will always be here and one day all bad people will be gone and only the good ones will reside on it. The good that live through Armageddon and the righteous ones that are resurrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts