Where's Ron.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron was a knob but did have a lot of good input. Pretty much he saved me having to google things at times....

I was surprised greggy got banned, sort of had one outburst and was gone. Not sure if he'd been on the cider that night but it was out of character for him.

That Angus breeder, forget his name, the one who had the sun shining from his, well you know what i mean, he ran the gauntlet for ages before he was banned.

To be honest though i think it was a shame the above were banned because they did generate a lot of discussion from different angles. I read back through posts of yesteryear and see there was some terrific posters with heaps of knowledge and all types of breeds.

But there is some fantastic posters on here now, pretty much the core group of regular posters i really enjoy reading their posts, especially the real hands on ones and the vets, i learn so much.

I exchange an occaisional email with Ron and he sometimes comments on the Facebook AI sire discussion page especially when a technical question on AI. I see Branded on there too when he has something to brag about.
I think things are a lot more lenient with the new owners of CT. There has been a lot of political discussion/arguments with CB himself heavily involved. I have also seen a bit of trading of blows with name calling that was let slide. Mind you I am not complaining. I think things should be allowed to run a bit and sort themselves out. We are all adults or most are.

I searched Raven and the member could not be found. He had several other member names and one of those may have his previous post under them. He was located around Moorhead KY and posted a lot of good pictures I enjoyed.

I searched Bright Raven and found his postings..............

Last edited:
Ron or whatever name he uses: Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Ron never bothered me as much as a couple others but even with them if you ignore them they go away or straighten up their posts. You can't carry on a one way conversation with yourself.

Isomade, Hoss and Jogeephus are definitely some I miss the most. The list is long of valuable members that have disappeared for whatever reason. There has been a lot more knowledge lost than gained here over the years over that foolishness.

Grit, Sir Loin, Isomade, Chippie, Frankie, Hoss, I luv herfrds (remember the house build?), dun (best ever), cow pollinator, Jogeephus, Beefy, Angus Cowman, melking, 3waycross, cottagefarm, plumber greg, vickiethevet, milkmaid, are some that I remember.
Sir Loin was mentally unstable, dun passed a couple years ago, Isomade sold his cows, Hoss got a new job, milkmaid graduated, and got married, and bunch of other quit posting or got banned because they got tired of people like Ron turning every thread into being about them, and how enlightened they are.

I searched Raven and the member could not be found. He had several other member names and one of those may have his previous post under them. He was located around Moorhead KY and posted a lot of good pictures I enjoyed.

I searched Bright Raven and found his postings..............

His first username was Inyati13, then it was Margoandme (or something)

You don't have to worry, he has no intention of coming back, not after the bullshyte reason for his last banning.. which was because he joined another cattle discussion forum, which most everyone here did.
See that's the farthest thing from the truth. You have been given false information.

I've check out "Ron" as a member name. He does not seem like the person you are talking about.

What is "Ron's" member name? The Ron I see has not been online since Oct 3, 2014.

I've check out "Ron" as a member name. He does not seem like the person you are talking about.

What is "Ron's" member name? The Ron I see has not been online since Oct 3, 2014.
Inyati13, Margoandme, Bright raven were the 3 usernames I know of

Few on this forum were closer to Ron that I was/am. A deal was brokered allowing him to return after his most recent banning about 18 months or so ago. There were stipulations given and agreed to. He failed to live up to his part of the bargain and the plug was pulled permanently.

I still consider him a friend.

Thanks for those names. He's not coming back. Since before my time, I don't know all the details but I don't unban someone without consulting with Mod2 to find out the story and some of the time searching for old posts (even some of the deleted ones I can read.)

Few on this forum were closer to Ron that I was/am. A deal was brokered allowing him to return after his most recent banning about 18 months or so ago. There were stipulations given and agreed to. He failed to live up to his part of the bargain and the plug was pulled permanently.

I still consider him a friend.

Thank you very much for that information. I'm glad he had another chance. Sorry he could not live by the agreement. No reason not to be his friend. Heck, in other places and other times I have friends that are banned and some I had to ban (that's hard).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts