Where's Lammie?

Help Support CattleToday:

Gale Seddon":3evw9b1v said:
Missing Lammie's posts...anyone know where she is? Hope everything is okay!

She may be off getting that son set up in school. Or, could be, she took over Wally World and is extremely busy cleaning house. :lol: :lol: :lol: (she's gonna kill me for that one)

backhoeboogie":3tbm2vi0 said:
Gale Seddon":3tbm2vi0 said:
Missing Lammie's posts...anyone know where she is? Hope everything is okay!

She may be off getting that son set up in school. Or, could be, she took over Wally World and is extremely busy cleaning house. :lol: :lol: :lol: (she's gonna kill me for that one)

I know she got a job with the school system where she lives. I don't know if she's begun the job yet...probably so.

Alice

Here I am! I'm flattered you missed me! Started working last Monday and I have been pretty beat when I get home, getting used to the routine again and all that. I have been reading posts but not contributing!

Donks are fine. Hank is pretty wild. I guess I shouldn't have bragged about Sarah's foal's dispositions. This is the first foal she's had that isn't friendly and we imprinted on him when he was born. I think that right now Sarah's in foal heat and I think that they get some hormones in the milk or something that makes then a little crazy. That's my guess. Hoping he'll calm down as he'll bring a much better price if he's gentle.

I still haven't gotten the farrier over here to look at Ruth's hooves. She's sweet but UGLY!

Oh yea! And we must have gotten a good three inches of rain yesterday! Yea!

Hi Lammie, glad all is okay! Takes a while to adjust to a new schedule, just happy to hear nothing bad happened. Hey, that foal's only about 10 days old, right? Take a nice soft brush out there, sit on the ground, brush his little legs and neck, etc., and he'll be in your pocket, following you around and tripping you. You have plenty of time before he leaves home, only problem is you (me) get so attached. Do you like your new job? (I feel like I'm too old to possibly like any new job.)

Lammie":glcx6e26 said:
Oh yea! And we must have gotten a good three inches of rain yesterday! Yea!

Glad you're back. And a BIG Congrats on the rain.

Alice, how much rain did you get there in Stephenville? I was there for class yesterday and it was raining the whole time i was there and didnt look to be letting up any time soon.

Ryan

Latest posts