Where's ALACOWMAN?

Help Support CattleToday:

JWBrahman

Reaction score
Anybody know what happened to ALACOWMAN? CT just isn't the same without him.
Thanks,
JW

I checked on him a few days ago. He's okay but a few changes took place so he's spending more time on the farm. He said he'd be around when he can.

Thanks Cow Pollinator, I was worried all those cigarettes had finished him off or maybe someone paid another CT member $1500 to beat him up. Just kiddin' folks.

Greybeard I remember he posted on the thread about getting docked at the sale barn for frozen ears but he hadn't been posting as frequently for a while. You know how old Army guys are about leaving their dead behind, had to make sure he was accounted for and squared away.

cow pollinater":lbsd184x said:
I checked on him a few days ago. He's okay but a few changes took place so he's spending more time on the farm. He said he'd be around when he can.

Thanks for the update CP. I miss him as well. I know he used to have access to post from his "day" job and he told me change was afoot there.

Yea, I like his posts and wondered the same just thought he was posting under topics i hadnt seen or something. Glad everything is ok.

He would have really enjoyed our recent thread, about a thread, that was actually a spin off of an earlier thread.

Latest posts