Where'd it go

Help Support CattleToday:

I was talking to a guy the other day that has been married 5 times, he's in his 30s. The girl he is dating now has been married 3 times. According to him she is "normal" compared to his ex-wives. His parents have been married nce for almost 35 years now.

My wife's uncle has been married 6 times. There was a song on at the wedding that listed a bunch of girls names. Can't remember the name of it but he said he liked song and I asked him if it was because it reminded him of all his wives. He get a kick out of that. His current wife not so much

I equate that many wives with shopping with the wrong head. A friend of mine in the desert had been married 8 times, 3 times to the same one. The last time they got married it must have worked, around 25 years now and still going strong.

skyhightree1":2ect1co9 said:
BTW i was just speaking on some of my experiences not really directing it towards anyone either as I have no problem directing my comments to any person I am speaking of. :tiphat:
Sky. be nice but tell them you're busy....take their literature, after they leave trash it. ;-)

Hook":3t0lfj3m said:
My wife's uncle has been married 6 times. There was a song on at the wedding that listed a bunch of girls names. Can't remember the name of it but he said he liked song and I asked him if it was because it reminded him of all his wives. He get a kick out of that. His current wife not so much
Hook many years ago there was a country song: "I'll never forget old what's her name". :lol2: :lol2:

dun":32yid1un said:
I equate that many wives with shopping with the wrong head. A friend of mine in the desert had been married 8 times, 3 times to the same one. The last time they got married it must have worked, around 25 years now and still going strong.

I can't imagine that at all. How did he afford it?

I swore I'd never do it again, but broke that promise once. If this didn't work, I know I wouldn't do it again. If she can't keep me inline, I know there isn't another.

'
skyhightree1":32yid1un said:
Sorry CF.

Sky, I must have been half asleep. I didn't word that we'll. It was my extra wife, which is what ex- stands for when there's a kid involved.

Commercialfarmer":1ln0ha05 said:
dun":1ln0ha05 said:

I can't imagine that at all. How did he afford it?

I swore I'd never do it again, but broke that promise once. If this didn't work, I know I wouldn't do it again. If she can't keep me inline, I know there isn't another.
Only way I can figure was he wasn;t married to any of them long. Being the A-Hole he could be, they may have felt lucky just to be rid of him.

Divorce cost is strange. Know a feller that spent 200 grand in one. And another that claims he got out of it for 20 bucks. The latter loves to tell the other one his 20 dollar divorce story.

Latest posts