Where'd everybody go? *NM*

Help Support CattleToday:

It sure has gotten pretty boring around here...HMMMMMM. Wonder if anyones still in the cattle business???????

Hey Dun, don't give up on us. I've had some schedule changes and haven't been able to check in as often as I'd like.

Looking back thru the posts, it appears you've got things under control. I bet the boards pick up when it gets colder.

Craig

Leaves are starting to turn inthe high country- Is that enough of a sign as to where all the folks have gone?

> Leaves are starting to turn inthe
> high country- Is that enough of a
> sign as to where all the folks
> have gone? Another thing Dun, you must have found the secret we have been searching for forever- a cow with an on and off switch. I think you are the most well known responder to this board, and since you have so much time to respond, you must turn your cows off and the computer on. LOL Just teasing, I think you do a great job answering pretty tough questions. Keep it up!! Monty

I don't sleep very much anymore so that gives me most of the night. During the day I'm only good for a couple of hours at time working without a break, and everytime I come in I check for e-mail from my wife. While I'm waiting for that to load I check the boards. I get bored just sitting here looking at a blank screen. So...........

dunmovin farms

Latest posts