Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mexico

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hairy_shemp":2ukyucst said:
MY WIFE IS NAMED GINNY GUEES WHERE FROM?
cleveland???
no just kidding, you must be from around pulaski- parish area i'm from just south of utica we got our share here the banks after the town payloadered them back are still 16-18 ft high and now around 25 ft thick can't wait to find what's left of the fences come spring! i heard you got more than us though happy digging!!!

I'm surprised there aren't more Mid Westerners in the poll. It must be that ranches are typically smaller but more plentiful in the Southeast and Texas? There are some huge one's down here in Florida, but I guess for the most part the bulk of cattle come from the smaller operations like me?

Most around here hate the computer. The old timers don't like technology stuff and the kids have all moved away and keep from forcing them to do anything with it.

What happened to the North West . Calif and OR on the poll? - Or is that included in the Western US?? big chunk i reckon.

We are in Northern Calif.

Alex

CircleA":1qv3jug8 said:
What happened to the North West . Calif and OR on the poll? - Or is that included in the Western US?? big chunk i reckon.

We are in Northern Calif.

Alex

Everything west of the Mississippi is the west ?? Must be.

I am in North Pole Montana. Anyway thats what its like this year.

Latest posts