Where you from?

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl":2fbf9abs said:
HDRider":2fbf9abs said:
I am afraid to say this knowing how contrary a group we are.

Everyone as of this post has their location noted.
I'm not scared HD, I bear arms..... :D And a knot on my head just adds to my attractiveness. :cowboy:

I'm not scared either because I arm bears. Nothing like an armed bear for a watchdog.

Dave":3h5cae7w said:
branguscowgirl":3h5cae7w said:
HDRider":3h5cae7w said:
I am afraid to say this knowing how contrary a group we are.

Everyone as of this post has their location noted.
I'm not scared HD, I bear arms..... :D And a knot on my head just adds to my attractiveness. :cowboy:

I'm not scared either because I arm bears. Nothing like an armed bear for a watchdog.

I wrestled one once--he didn't have, guns, claws or teeth available--declawed and had a muzzle on. Still whupped me like govt mule in front of a beerjoint full of people. He was an alcoholic. They would start getting him liquored up on longnecks, and at the end of every match he was rewarded with another beer. $100 to anyone who could stay in the ring with him for 10 minutes. I didn't make 5 minutes before I hollered calfrope!. Yep, got whupped by a drunk black bear--tho he looked brown to me. He could flat slap the crap out of ya too.
(back in the bad old days when I frequented such places)

I use my own name and have my location posted but when I first signed up I missed the profile part about my location. A gentle prodding by Herr Ryder set me on the straight and narrow.

Latest posts