Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arkansas

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Knersieville

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Alan

Reaction score
I'm sure I left folks out just did 20 off the top of my head, nothing personal.

Alan

only Tennessee for one....lots of Volunteers on this board. Heck even Crowder can't vote on your list :mrgreen:

HOSS":z9a9t5wk said:
only Tennessee for one....lots of Volunteers on this board. Heck even Crowder can't vote on your list :mrgreen:

Look at the post "Where you from" (not where you from page 2)

Alan

Well I guess KY got left out even though it is the top ten states. :cry2: :cry2:

tom4018":3ubecg8x said:
Well I guess KY got left out even though it is the top ten states. :cry2: :cry2:

Sorry about that, should have been there..... you guys can fire me at any time, sorry.

Alan

jedstivers":3ecwbc89 said:
Look on the bright side, Texas can't win. :lol:

I heard the first item on the desk of our new leader is to change the name of Texas to Baja Oklahoma.

After 6 votes Knersieville is still holding its own on 16%, now if I can just get Nsptdevil to cast his vote, we might just take the lead for a while.... :lol:

I feel smited. (is that a word :lol2: )

I hope you know that Grannysoo is going to be miffed. Afterall, if my geography is close to being right, he lives in or near the biggest town in the biggest county in the biggest state east of the Mississippi.

No problem though but I do have hopes that if Timmy tax evader doesn't pass the confirmation hearings for Treasury Secretary I would hope that Obama would appoint Alan. Going off the radar for a few years would defintitely do wonders for our economy. :banana: :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":921cic4f said:

I hope you know that Grannysoo is going to be miffed. Afterall, if my geography is close to being right, he lives in or near the biggest town in the biggest county in the biggest state east of the Mississippi.

No problem though but I do have hopes that if Timmy tax evader doesn't pass the confirmation hearings for Treasury Secretary I would hope that Obama would appoint Alan. Going off the radar for a few years would defintitely do wonders for our economy. :banana: :lol2: :lol2:

I think everyone should use some form of the word "smite" at least once a day. It is a great word.

Hey, there are quite a few Michiganders here too..... and one fella from the Upper Great Lakes...am wondering if we have a YUPer? Good folks up that way. :wave:

Lammie":15vyb874 said:
Jogeephus":15vyb874 said:

I think everyone should use some form of the word "smite" at least once a day. It is a great word.
I am more familiar with "smitten".
Like, "While the violins played their romantic music, I looked over my wine glass across the candle lit table into her purple eyes, and I was instantly smitten."

Jogeephus":2dqxqw6i said:

Miffed is the word. I do live near the largest town in the largest county in the largest state east of the MIssissippi.

I'm going to go sulk for a while now......

grannysoo":1te5ck23 said:
Jogeephus":1te5ck23 said:

Miffed is the word. I do live near the largest town in the largest county in the largest state east of the MIssissippi.

I'm going to go sulk for a while now......
I don't blame you.
I was left off the first list. Prejudice rears it's ugly head. Therefore, I refuse to participate. I'm going back to that quaint little cafe and have another snort.

cfpinz":1es3p2xt said:
jedstivers":1es3p2xt said:
Look on the bright side, Texas can't win. :lol:

I heard the first item on the desk of our new leader is to change the name of Texas to Baja Oklahoma.

"Don't mess with Texas". We do have the right to legally seceed. :cowboy:

Latest posts