Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arkansas

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Knersieville

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Ryder":38z3qflw said:
TexasBred":38z3qflw said:
Since we were excluded I"m voting for Louisiana. Always enjoyed visiting over there anyway. ;-)
There you go nullifying my abstention.
Well somebody will probably find a reason to throw my vote out...hanging chad....unclear marking, or just for the heck of it. Before long I'll have to go to Mexico City to see the governor anyway. :frowns:

I fear we might have a Knersieville imposter :mad: Show yourself I want to chat or was Zimgabe included under the greater Knersieville area?

I could only list ten options per poll, so I ran two polls, on those polls (for those that can't figure out Texas is on one of the polls) :D . I added our freinds to the north, Canada, our friends down under and our freind(s?) in Knersieville. I left out 1 on the top ten state list, well, becaused I wasn't home schooled and I was educated in Oreeegone. That adds up to 34 states left off and Chrisyville. One by mistake (at least the only one I will admit to) this because of the Oreeegone education standards, making the omission 33 states. I have traveled quite a bit throughout the states, been to California, Georgia, Mississippi, Minnesota and many others, don't feel "smited".....It may not have been an accident some states were omitted. :eek: :shock: :lol:

I smell a rat.... will all from S. Africa please stand up!

Someone only needs to put 4 more polls together to fix all these hurt feelings :p

Alan

Alan":tnzuzuri said:
I could only list ten options per poll, so I ran two polls, on those polls (for those that can't figure out Texas is on one of the polls) :D . I added our freinds to the north, Canada, our friends down under and our freind(s?) in Knersieville. I left out 1 on the top ten state list, well, becaused I wasn't home schooled and I was educated in Oreeegone. That adds up to 34 states left off and Chrisyville. One by mistake (at least the only one I will admit to) this because of the Oreeegone education standards, making the omission 33 states. I have traveled quite a bit throughout the states, been to California, Georgia, Mississippi, Minnesota and many others, don't feel "smited".....It may not have been an accident some states were omitted. :eek: :shock: :lol:

I smell a rat.... will all from S. Africa please stand up!

Someone only needs to put 4 more polls together to fix all these hurt feelings :p

Alan
well don't worry about ala... it would take more than something like this too hurt our feelings ...political correctness or inclusion has never been one of our strong suits :cowboy:

I'm no longer hurt cause I just realized that we are called the Peach State for a reason. Don't really understand the reason being that one county in South Carolina grows more peaches than our whole state but that's beside the point... I think. ;-)

Besides that, I think we can claim Tennessee's numbers being that a lot of Tennessee is really Georgia. :lol2:

Jogeephus":3c1afg0s said:
I'm no longer hurt cause I just realized that we are called the Peach State for a reason. Don't really understand the reason being that one county in South Carolina grows more peaches than our whole state but that's beside the point... I think. ;-)
:lol2:
Besides that, I think we can claim Tennessee's numbers being that a lot of Tennessee is really Georgia. :lol2:

Jogee...."South Carolina Peaches" just don't have the sweet ring to it like "Georgia Peaches" does.

alacattleman":17r1xfoy said:
well since alot of the water sheds have filled back, maybe yall can be a sweet heart and let em keep it... ;-)

I don't know about that. Fair is fair and afterall they have only possessed it for nearly 200 years so surely adverse possession rules would not apply. Not in Georgia courts anyhow. ;-)

Jogeephus":rq7cymyw said:
alacattleman":rq7cymyw said:
well since alot of the water sheds have filled back, maybe yall can be a sweet heart and let em keep it... ;-)

I don't know about that. Fair is fair and afterall they have only possessed it for nearly 200 years so surely adverse possession rules would not apply. Not in Georgia courts anyhow. ;-)
what would you expect too gain,, just a bunch of deplaced hillbillys' trust me thats trouble you dont want :p

Your wisdom is evident. It was selfish of us to want to take the land. To show how sorry I am for the error of our ways I think I would like to give the whole metro Atlanta area to Tennessee instead. A guilt offering of sorts. (Reckon they'd fall for it? Troy did.)

Jogeephus":1iupcl08 said:
Your wisdom is evident. It was selfish of us to want to take the land. To show how sorry I am for the error of our ways I think I would like to give the whole metro Atlanta area to Tennessee instead. A guilt offering of sorts. (Reckon they'd fall for it? Troy did.)
they have a hard enough time getting around in chattanooga.... i cant imagine what kind of nightmare they would have trying too get through atlanta in a ol' beater during rush hour. and what about fresh roadkill will they have to bring their own, our will the state supply?

Jogeephus":2ro7i8su said:

Well, be nice! Don't even worry about taking metro Atlanta, we'll gather up a collection an pay you to take it.

I think I'm going to start a new poll and list GA GA GA GA GA GA GA GA as the options as to where you're from. I think that I can skew the polls in my favor.......

I have been disenfranchised again, and I find it very disconcerting. Being from the great state of Illinois, I'm used to voting more than once, and now you're telling me I can't vote at all. Now I know what it's like to be a victim. I demand compensation.

VanC":2p9ny4d8 said:
I have been disenfranchised again, and I find it very disconcerting. Being from the great state of Illinois, I'm used to voting more than once, and now you're telling me I can't vote at all. Now I know what it's like to be a victim. I demand compensation.
I didn't know ya'll voted I thought your politicians just bought their political positions

Latest posts