Where You At!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Rob Johnson

Reaction score
I found this intresting site while surfing the web last month, kind of neat.
Show us your Farm or Ranch!
If you search Johnson Farm and click Foreston, thats my place. The photo is out dated, as it doesn't show my new barn, shop or corn field, but it's fun to play with.http://www.wikimapia.org

Easer than posting new pictures would be to hold up a clean piece of printer paper and look at it. That's what things look like around here right now, that and maybe a fan to blow the the paper to simulate the wind!

Oh, I just noticed the MN on your post. I was going to say welcome to CT :oops: but I see you've been here longer then I have. Yup it's white up here too.

3/3/09

Glenn,

How about posting a pic of that neat "bull/pasture" sign you have.

Of course we know, generally, a Hereford bull would not behave in such a manner.

Take care and, health permitting & etc., I look forward to seeing you in West Springfield at the NEHA Sale on 5/2/09 !!

Dave
MAPLE EDGE HEREFORD FARM
Bloomfield, CT

P1000699.jpg

I just named this place Smokin' Stump Station.
It's not on the wikimap yet.

You did a good job not burning up the sign! :clap: I ought not admit this but I burnt up an aluminum boat a few years ago. ALUMINUM :shock:

Jogeephus":2wjilc2d said:
You did a good job not burning up the sign! :clap: I ought not admit this but I burnt up an aluminum boat a few years ago. ALUMINUM :shock:
:D Yeah, the last time I burned that place I had to spend a half hour dousing water on the fat lightered posts the sign is mounted on to keep it from burning up. This time I just raked around it before ignition. Too bad about the boat. That must have taken some seriously sustained heat.

ga. prime":x5wudmug said:
Too bad about the boat. That must have taken some seriously sustained heat.

Not really. Danged boat was chained to a tree and locked. I didn't know this at the time but inside each seat is styrofoam which adds to the structural integrity of the boat. Didn't take much heat to ignite it. :oops:

Latest posts