Where the money went.

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett

Reaction score
moneygo900.jpg

Few catagories left out but interesting to look at.

Grannysoo, I'm guessing that is the difference between "Income Before Taxes" $63,091 and "Average Annual Expenditures" $49,638. (Obviously left out (by a government agency) becasue it would take up the big part of the circle. (Just my opinion))

Taxes are accounted for (maybe not income taxes or FICA, etc.). They are in every number in the graphic. Some categories may even be taxed more than once.

I think they are dreaming with the health insurance cost- I know ours is double that a year, plus some.

GMN

GMN":3507zgbw said:
I think they are dreaming with the health insurance cost- I know ours is double that a year, plus some.

GMN
That was mentioned on the site I got it from. Theory is it is out of whack because the medical insurance paid for by an employer would not be included in the graph as medical expense since it wasn't paid by the employee. You know, if an employer pays for all your medical insurance you don't have any medical expenses. That sort of thing.

Jogeephus":g0pj5kzr said:
I must not be average.
Beverage allowance seems awfull small don't it. :p At one point in time, that wouldn't have lasted a month for 1 much less 2. :oops:

1982vett":22q9jhr4 said:
GMN":22q9jhr4 said:

GMN
That was mentioned on the site I got it from. Theory is it is out of whack because the medical insurance paid for by an employer would not be included in the graph as medical expense since it wasn't paid by the employee. You know, if an employer pays for all your medical insurance you don't have any medical expenses. That sort of thing.

I wish!

1982vett":2pqut0vk said:
Jogeephus":2pqut0vk said:
I must not be average.
Beverage allowance seems awfull small don't it. :p At one point in time, that wouldn't have lasted a month for 1 much less 2. :oops:

Yes there was a time when that would have taken half the pie chart but beans were 5 for a dollar then.

Ad valorem taxes alone would eat up half this amount each year but hey, we got ourselves a $30,000 water trough so whose complaining.

Latest posts