where the heck

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
did anybody see Clint Eastwood, on David letterman, last night. was only yesterday, he was rowdy yates, a young cowboy, now a dried up grey headed ol' man.....................still a great actor though ;-)

I don't know why but I just love older men (I'm 39) on TV and movies. Tom Selleck, Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford, Paul Newman, Warren Beatty... I know it's just their looks but they are just dreamyand still sexy. :) :heart:

iowahawkeyes":2buooy9u said:
I don't know why but I just love older men (I'm 39) on TV and movies. Tom Selleck, Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford, Paul Newman, Warren Beatty... I know it's just their looks but they are just dreamyand still sexy. :) :heart:
i'll have to take your word on that part..... im more empressed with the way they play a half way belivable cowboy

Gotta agree with Hawkeyes on that one. Love me some old guys! :heart: I guess that's what attracted me to the hub, his rough good looks.

Lammie":1zdxwhy1 said:
Gotta agree with Hawkeyes on that one. Love me some old guys! :heart: I guess that's what attracted me to the hub, his rough good looks.
that must be my problem, i got the rough looks part mastered, now if i can just squeeze in the "good" part of it

alacattleman":2lkiyb27 said:
Lammie":2lkiyb27 said:
that must be my problem, i got the rough looks part mastered, now if i can just squeeze in the "good" part of it

Well, you have a great personality anyway.

alacattleman":1sq8223s said:
Lammie":1sq8223s said:

Us old guys are always fighting off the babes - it must be all the cash we make in the cow biz!

Bez+

Us old guys are always fighting off the babes - it must be all the cash we make in the cow biz!

Bez+[/quote]

Is that what it is Bez? And I thought I carried this stick around to let the cows know who is boss.. :cboy:

alacattleman":3mrnsbvn said:
Lammie":3mrnsbvn said:

You and me both. :)

my ol oldsmoble i drive with 300.000+ miles aint exactly a chick magnets ..... maybe a corvette and hair plugs and teeth caps is in order.

bigbull338":2juy9ri6 said:
every1 knows you chics swoon over them old rough codgers.

Pretty much. Tommy Lee Jones is about the best looking thing around in hte 50 and over group, IMHO. :heart:

Ryder":2cytzt4a said:
iowahawkeyes":2cytzt4a said:
I thought of him too, but thought listing anymore would make me look bad. :oops:
Listing doesn't make you look bad. But writing in that watered down red color makes it hard for us older, good lookin, sexy, dreamy cowboys to read.

Ryder! You're up! :D

Lammie":2mgc4t60 said:
bigbull338":2mgc4t60 said:
every1 knows you chics swoon over them old rough codgers.

Pretty much. Tommy Lee Jones is about the best looking thing around in hte 50 and over group, IMHO. :heart:
you kiddin"...... maybe im being too dam hard on myself :cowboy:

Latest posts