where the heck

Help Support CattleToday:

ive seen better heads on a boil

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one alacattleman!!!!!!

I was at the feed store the other day and an older guy about 80 told us that he had just married a woman who had a mouth that: "was so raggedy with broke up teeth it looked like her tongue was in jail."

This same guy saw us in shorts one day at the farm supply and told us that he had :
"seen better looking legs on a wash pot!"

I guess age has not helped our legs..........

HUS":35na46q6 said:
ive seen better heads on a boil

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was at the feed store the other day and an older guy about 80 told us that he had just married a woman who had a mouth that: "was in was so raggedy with broke up teeth it looked like her tongue jail."

This same guy saw us in shorts one day at the farm supply and told us that he had :

I guess age has not helped our legs..........
thats dam funny :lol: ... she must been chewin' gravels

I was at the feed store the other day and an older guy about 80 told us that he had just married a woman who: had a mouth that was so raggedy with broke up teeth it looked like her tongue was in jail.

I guess age has not helped our legs.........

thats dam funny :lol: ... she must been chewin' gravels

This same guy told us that she could only keep flour bread and biscuits down with a mouth like that. Said that when she tried to eat peas and corn they kept falling out of her mouth. :lol: :lol:

He said that since she had married him that she was "living on love".
(At least he believes in himself!)

Never been keen on Clint Eastwood. I Like George Clooney (I know he is under 50), and Jack Nicholson. but best of all William Petersen (CSI Gil Grissom) he is just dreamy. :pretty:

IMG_0547_1.jpg

This is in my basement. I can't take credit for purchasing it. That goes to my inlaws going to Mexico circa 1980. But I won't throw it out, I love it.

john250":12d9dd52 said:
Alice":12d9dd52 said:
Two words...Sam Elliott!!!!

Alice

Doggone it, two words...John250! :lol: :lol:
I'm as grizzled as any of those hollywood guys and still have several of my own teeth. :)

He11 of a point! OK, two words...John 250!!!!!

Alice

Latest posts