where the heck is caustic burno

Help Support CattleToday:

fenceman

Reaction score
I'm getting worried, hadn't heard from him in a couple a days.
I keep having thoughts of his night vision battery s going dead while out on patrol. He's stumped his toe, and is down out their somewhere.
I miss that cantankerous old chit.
He// Texas bred Will be able to be weaned off the blood pressure meds. If he doesn't show up soon. ;-)

He was here on the 6th in the evening.... He's around but like some chores to do.

fenceman":1b0a5357 said:
I'm getting worried, hadn't heard from him in a couple a days.
I keep having thoughts of his night vision battery s going dead while out on patrol. He's stumped his toe, and is down out their somewhere.
I miss that cantankerous old chit.
He// Texas bred Will be able to be weaned off the blood pressure meds. If he doesn't show up soon. ;-)
He'll show up with some long winded story sooner or later. Maybe it's dried out enough down there for him to get out and stir around a bit.

M-5":1t6oleyr said:
CB is making sure the cows have grass in front and bull behind
ISO is bogged down from all the rain
Inyati Is Farm setting
Cross7 is buying another FArm

I would have guessed it was "breeding season at Inyati's and he's stimulating the girls. :lol2:

Caustic Burno":3ib3504w said:
Putting up hay.

Been at my son's as well chasing speckled trout just finished a plate that slept in the bay
last night.

:mrgreen: with envy on both accounts..any pics of the trout? Shoot, I wouldn't mind seeing some hay even, since I won't be making any more this year!

Caustic Burno":z83me4gv said:
Putting up hay.

Been at my son's as well chasing speckled trout just finished a plate that slept in the bay
last night.

I love me some speckled trout. I have a friend that guides out of Port O'Connor, and I usually go fishing
with him two or three times a year. Where do you fish?

bbirder":1xt5ux4v said:
Caustic Burno":1xt5ux4v said:
Putting up hay.

last night.

Shut your mouth!
Jut not fair!

The only reason I am going is in the boys 21' Carolina DLV.
Having to run about ten miles over into East Bay to find salt water from all the Trinity flooding.
It was so rough today we came back in intercoastal. First I don't mind being chauffeured secondly I wouldn't
have made that trip in my boat. Little more bay than I want or willing to run in my 16' Mako.
Third and most importantly the Mrs. is happy playing with grand daughters.

Going back next week as long as he will haul me over there.

Latest posts