Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New forum/new subject board

• Other

• Total voters

NewCowboy

Reaction score
I like to post photos but I don't want to aggravate anyone with them. Where would you like photos to be posted?

i voted for "other". i think photos should be submitted wherever the heck the poster wants to post them. wherever they will be most pertinent.

people should quit whining about every little thing.
maybe we need a "Whine and Cheese" board !

Beefy":2xfg9vcq said:
i think photos should be submitted wherever the heck the poster wants to post them. wherever they will be most pertinent.

people should quit whining about every little thing.
maybe we need a "Whine and Cheese" board !

I would have to agree. I'm not sure about the rest of ya'll, but my computer has this wonderful little feature when it comes to pictures I don't want to look at - the 'back' arrow! ;-) :D

I say just find the best place you can for the specific picture. If it is showing off a certain breed then on the breed board, if it is a show animal on the show board. If it is a picture of a cow with feet hanging out the rear end and you do not know why, then maybe beginners board would be best. :D

I like when people put the word (pic) or (picture) in the subject heading so I know there is a picture there, but usually so i will not miss it, I like looking at pictures.

I agree, put them where they belong. I enjoy the pics.

I did however, look thru the ranchers site, and they have a photo contest each week. Something to think about. ;-)

~

Put em where they are appropriate to the topic you are posting about.

I appreciate putting "photo" in the subject line, as I frequently have "rural dial up from Heellina." like everyone else.

A photo contect every week would be wonderful~!!

A "Whine & Cheese" board is looking like a necessity for all the negative attitudes on this board.

Keep your camera batteries fresh~!!

I agree with Other. Post them where they're relevant, but make a note in the thread title. We're on dial up and I don't look at most pictures. But I enjoy them when I take time to browse.

Frankie":11z3zeg7 said:
I agree with Other. Post them where they're relevant, but make a note in the thread title. We're on dial up and I don't look at most pictures. But I enjoy them when I take time to browse.

Same here. If someone doesn't like them, well that's too bad. It's not right to deny the pleasure to many just because it upsets a few. I have dial up, too, but don't mind waiting a few extra seconds for pictures. I guess I'm just not one of those "instant gratification" types.

Seeing as how I'm guilty of posting a lot of pics, I voted for the Other category, because I find that sometimes pics help clarify what someone is talking about and belong with whichever category that subject is revelant to...ie. Breeds, etc.

Anywhere is my vote, as long as the subject says pic how does it annoy anyone? That way they are warned before they open it. I really don't want to see another new forum.

I vote to put the pics on whichever board they fit....as in some odd-ball medical issue, put on health boards, joke pic, on coffee shop, pic of breed with related questions ie bulls etc, put on breeds board.

Just add the notation to the thread title that there's a pic.
This way for those who do not wish to view the pic, or deal with slow dial-up (which I have, but will very often look at pics), they/we can just not view them.

Just my 2 cents.

Katherine
Katherine

I'd rather look at a picture, and undestand than read lots of words and still not get "the bit picture".

I'd vote for keeping the pictures with the subject, no matter what board, and putting (pic) in the topic so people know. It'd be chaos otherwise.

I am glad to see most don't mind a photo. I agree with putting pic in the subject line simply for courtesy. Thanks for replying. Looks like this is decided..... ;-)

NCM

VanC":378geed8 said:
warpaint":378geed8 said:
Dave":378geed8 said:
I don't believe the pictures of Crowder's girlfriends should be posted anywhere.

An excellent point!! 8)

How about a seperate Crowder Board?

Oh yea they are a laugh :lol: :lol: ;-)

Crowder board thought thats what coffee shop had become????
lol

Latest posts