Where is the plane?

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
I do not think they found it yet? Where is it? Don't you think this is strange? A lot of governments have pitched in to look for the plane? I think it nosed dived and sunk......big , deep body of water.......where do you think it is?

I think it is either crashed into the mountains of Malaysia or is west of the Malay peninsula and went down in the Straits of Malacca.
Today's reports say the Malaysian military tracked it on radar going the opposite direction (west) that was originally thought, meaning it turned around at some point over the China Sea, turned off it's transponder and traveled west for about an hour after the last transponder signal.
All airliners have a communication device called ACRS that is linked to the maintenance dept of the planes home base. This is different than the transponder. It allows the maint people on the ground see what is happening to the engines, hydraulic systems, and a few other things on board the plane in real time. Malaysian Air has been less than forthcoming about when that signal stopped or if it did stop. Boeing has been reluctant to comment on what communications devices that particular plane had as well.
Asked to detail the communications devices aboard the missing jet, Boeing spokesman Doug Alder said, "It's not appropriate for us to discuss that right now."
Some really odd things about that flight too.
Stolen passports
zero communication
no debris
20 employees of a high tech chip company on one plane
phones still ringing but no one locating the phones

What else is odd?

If all the phones truly are still ringing that is very odd. But I honestly believe it's in the water and the phones may not really be working. Some people like to make everything as we are being lied to, and this plane is really somewhere hiding.

First I've heard of this... What kind of plane? 737 or something? I did watch every episode of "Mayday".. I think ACRS only sends out a signal every 15 minutes or so and isn't very reliable... I think in the last season there was an Air France jet that went down and it took years to find it.. and like $20,000,000 too... Turned out it went down from pilot error... they stalled it at 35,000 ft and nearly got it back.. but not quite... Just looked it up.. it was Air France 447 from Rio in Brazil, to Paris.

Tech guy said this morning that the ringing phone is the attempt by 'your' phone to make connection, not the receiving phone.

I first thought it blew up, but even with a large area over the water, I think someone would have seen the flash at night from land.

I'm thinking now it dropped straight from the sky, not at an angle as to break apart when it hit the water. And then sank. In that way, it would hold all belongings in the cabin, and not be floating on the water surface.

Basically just like the Air France flight in 2009.

Nesikep":2p7xgg4e said:
First I've heard of this... What kind of plane? 737 or something? I did watch every episode of "Mayday".. I think ACRS only sends out a signal every 15 minutes or so and isn't very reliable... I think in the last season there was an Air France jet that went down and it took years to find it.. and like $20,000,000 too... Turned out it went down from pilot error... they stalled it at 35,000 ft and nearly got it back.. but not quite... Just looked it up.. it was Air France 447 from Rio in Brazil, to Paris.
I believe it's a 777, some reports are that cell phones of passengers are still ringing as if they are not in water or been through a crash. There was 2 people on the plane with stolen passports, some people are making something of that, but they say it's common. My guess is it simply crashed, but we may never know.

Have to wait a couple years and watch Mayday I guess...

I think the cell phones all depend on the providers.. Some keep track of what is "available", and if it isn't, it sends you straight to the voicemail, while others may send you to "ringing" while they try to connect to the phone. It's Malasia... I think I'd be expecting some 'irregularities'

Between the Russians, Chinese, and the USA some one had to be tracking the plane using satellites. Some one knows but they won't tell, it's a national security issue. I guess everyone has forgot the damage a jet linner can do.

highgrit":2aikytin said:
Between the Russians, Chinese, and the USA some one had to be tracking the plane using satellites. Some one knows but they won't tell, it's a national security issue. I guess everyone has forgot the damage a jet linner can do.

I with you on this one, this is just way to quite and fishy.
The government can photograph my place and show the fence post down the fence line when it is tax time.
If that plane crashed there is a debris field somewhere.

The said governments track our every movement and record our phone conversations and emails. all modern phone have GPS tracking and from what I've heard the Black box pings for 30 days in the event of a crash. I believe this plane made a uturn and took advantage of them not being able to track on radar and landed in a remote jungle.

highgrit":3fk2pz2h said:
I am wondering if between the NSA and DIA we have enough eyes in the sky in geo sync orbit that the entire planet is constantly covered with no gaps. These satellites can look in various spectrum's of light as well as other impressive capabilities. A couple of possibilities:
We know where it is, know they are dead but cannot tell them where to look without compromising just how good our capabilities are.
There is a terrorism aspect to this and we are monitoring to determine the extent of the network and involvement, we now have cell phone activity but have to go back and mine the data on previously non flagged intercepts and see where the trail leads

Big planes just don't disappear, Probably overestimating our capabilities in that part of the world in that it is so far away from our coast it does not create an imminent threat to us so not as closely monitored as I am suggesting.

Kinda strange how much our world has changed in the last twenty years back then it would have been a disaster, now we immediately think terrorism.

Phones ring as long as the account is active. A friend lost her son several years ago in a wreck followed by a fire. Burned up everything including his phone. For months she would call his phone number just to hear his voice on the voice mail recording. Finally closed out his account.

No, we can't see every part of the world 24/7 either with geo-synchronous, or movable orbit satellites.
DoD and NSA have released the scans they do have of the area and there's nothing to indicate a debris field. The original search area NE of Kuala Lampur was trouble enough, about 36,000 sq miles. It's now been expanded to nearly 3x that area, about 1/2 the size of Texas. Considering that the human eye can only make out a human size object if that object is less than 2 1/2 miles away, it's easy to see why searchers are having difficulty searching such a large body of water and land. They can only observe a field of vision of about 6 1/4 sq miles at any given time, and that's from altitude low enough that it hasn't diminished that max eyesight range. I did lots of flying over water many years ago--it's really really easy to miss even an object as large as a big ship.

Dogs and Cows":3b79a7lt said:
TexasBred":3b79a7lt said:
Phones ring as long as the account is active. A friend lost her son several years ago in a wreck followed by a fire. Burned up everything including his phone. For months she would call his phone number just to hear his voice on the voice mail recording. Finally closed out his account.

Man TB...that makes me very sad. I hope she is doing better...the loss of a child would ruin me!
Doing much better but still visits his grave every day. Still does not allow one sprig of grace to grow on it. He was only 19 when he had the accident and was a great young man.

This morning we're getting down to conspiracies. OK, I vote alien abduction. (Mothership, tractor beams, probes)
This will make years of programming for History Channel, Discovery Channel and the like.

Hijacked!!!
http://www.latimes.com/worl...40314,0,356436.story
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/257152
http://www.cbsnews.com/news...h-for-missing-plane/
http://www.foxnews.com/worl...toward-indian-ocean/

he official, who is involved in the investigation, told The Associated Press that no motive has been established, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.

The official said that hijacking was no longer a theory. "It is conclusive."
031414_ssr_leacourse_640.jpg

Latest posts