Where is the Firing Squad?

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":3frutq6w said:
I'm sure we can put one together.... pm True Grit.

p.s.
I have not clicked the link, so I don't know the subject. Did someone change the lyrics to a country western song?
It's about the coward and the national disgrace that calls itself a judge.

wacocowboy":28hmxn21 said:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/03/bergdahl-awaits-sentence-after-days-emotional-testimony.html

What a joke. Should of been taken in front of a firing squad.
yep a hundred years ago, he'd be shot or hung..that is if he made it to court..

To answer the question, "where is the firing squad?". I don't think they would have a big problem finding a firing squad. They just needed a judge who would call for one.

ALACOWMAN":x6fnitxs said:
wacocowboy":x6fnitxs said:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/03/bergdahl-awaits-sentence-after-days-emotional-testimony.html

What a joke. Should of been taken in front of a firing squad.
yep a hundred years ago, he'd be shot or hung..that is if he made it to court..
He would probably been lying face down in a ditch somewhere in Afghanistan right now, if it was up to the guys that were injured or killed looking for him.

I honestly don't keep up with stuff like this, but didn't the guy change from a boy to an it? If he did the judge had no choice in the sentence because it would a, could a, been a hate crime....maybe. We're doing our best to ruin this country.

True Grit Farms":11tfph86 said:
I honestly don't keep up with stuff like this, but didn't the guy change from a boy to an it? If he did the judge had no choice in the sentence because it would a, could a, been a hate crime....maybe. We're doing our best to ruin this country.

You're thinking of Chelsea Manning. This is Bowe Bergdahl. I'm PO'D with all the liberals calling this justice. Tell that to the families of the dead and wounded.

Bestoutwest":3t9qsjhe said:
True Grit Farms":3t9qsjhe said:

You're thinking of Chelsea Manning. This is Bowe Bergdahl. I'm PO'D with all the liberals calling this justice. Tell that to the families of the dead and wounded.
Thanks I thought they were both the same pos.

Bestoutwest":of27hr4n said:
True Grit Farms":of27hr4n said:

Them two will probably get together and hook up with each other romantically....... :yuck: :yuck:

Latest posts