Where is Sulu...Spock?

Help Support CattleToday:

What the...??? There are no trees to be found in the final frontier. Maybe he's on a rock or a dune. Or perhaps a giant bromeliad or mushroom. Anyway, who's minding the helm on the Enterprise if Sulu's out roaming around?

ga. prime":mdiby31a said:
What the...??? There are no trees to be found in the final frontier. Maybe he's on a rock or a dune. Or perhaps a giant bromeliad or mushroom. Anyway, who's minding the helm on the Enterprise if Sulu's out roaming around?

Lieutenant Dan and his buddy Forest are at the helm while Sulu, Captain, and Spock are visiting Japan on Earth. Anyway, are you looking at the tree where Spock is pointing?

ga. prime":1u2jleag said:
Can't see the tree.

You can't see the trees through the Forrest? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The graphic of Spock is giving the Captain a hint where to find Sulu. There are two heavy items in Spock's hands so he can't point with his fingers..to the tree. So he has to use his eyebrow to point.

You smoked the stuff you found growing out by the back door, didn't you?

HerefordSire":31kkp1vv said:
Lammie":31kkp1vv said:
For $8 per pack, I might wish I had some growing.

Don't know if that would save you any money or not. Have you priced "cigarette papers" lately?

Jogeephus":3iyf7qge said:
HerefordSire":3iyf7qge said:
Lammie":3iyf7qge said:

Don't know if that would save you any money or not. Have you priced "cigarette papers" lately?

Yes. I would get a pipe.

Lammie":203dy3lg said:
This made me laugh so hard my kids came to see what was so funny. I thought it earlier, you just beat me to it. :lol2:

HerefordSire":3jw9y8y8 said:
Lammie":3jw9y8y8 said:

Ridiculus isn't it? Makes you wonder when in history we were convinced we had to have them rolled for us cause at $2.50 lb I'm pretty sure you could make do with less than $50/year if you stepped up to the plate and did it yourself. This would save you about $2900 per year. You could stick this in an annuity and in 30 years you could have about $230,000 in a little account. If you added this to your savings on bottled water or soft drinks, I'm pretty sure you could bump this number on up to $500,000.

HS, I even see a book deal for you in this. Could be a best seller in the financial sector. "How I made a Quarter Million with a Corn Cob Pipe". (Briar Burl if you chose but CC has a nice ring to it) Or maybe, "How I made a 1/2 Million with a Corn Cob Pipe and a Water Spigot".

I can get you all the loose leaf you want if you want to give it a try. Probably have to ship it under the guise of herbal remedy stock for your organic garden. :nod:

Just some food for thought new STAR TREK movie coming out in theatres May 5, depicts the young Spock and Jim Kurk and how they first met,(love those clasic treky movies).
P. S. How many of you are going to quit with the price of cigs, I might give it whirl, figure money could be used to buy more cattle or at least something to make money off of .

Jogeephus":dl9hz4hd said:
HerefordSire":dl9hz4hd said:
Lammie":dl9hz4hd said:

Ridiculus isn't it? Makes you wonder when in history we were convinced we had to have them rolled for us cause at $2.50 lb I'm pretty sure you could make do with less than $50/year if you stepped up to the plate and did it yourself. This would save you about $2900 per year. You could stick this in an annuity and in 30 years you could have about $230,000 in a little account. If you added this to your savings on bottled water or soft drinks, I'm pretty sure you could bump this number on up to $500,000.

HS, I even see a book deal for you in this. Could be a best seller in the financial sector. "How I made a Quarter Million with a Corn Cob Pipe". (Briar Burl if you chose but CC has a nice ring to it) Or maybe, "How I made a 1/2 Million with a Corn Cob Pipe and a Water Spigot".

I can get you all the loose leaf you want if you want to give it a try. Probably have to ship it under the guise of herbal remedy stock for your organic garden. :nod:

Yes, it is very unfair to be selling cigarettes for $8.00 a pack as the result of government taxes. If it were farmer profit, or even a middleman, I wouldn't object to the price. If capitalism is allowed to work, many times it is a superior system. Very good point about how a small difference in money can accumulate over a couple of decades if allowed to compound. I can understand how Altria, the maker of Marlboro, has made billions even with the demand and supply decreasing. It comes down to someone else thinking they can force other citizens to live by their beliefs. We know this will never work long term.

In regards to the book deal, a million dollars just isn't that much money unless you don't have any. There is some teak wood grown under water, south of Florida or maybe South America, that can be used for pipe material that I could try to purchase for resale. It is pretty neat stuff and unusual. Maybe we could package a plastic baggie with loose leaf, a teak pipe, a pipe cleaner, a refillable butane lighter, for $1.00 an make about $1B if the government (ATF) wasn't involved.

Well if you are wanting to make billions then the book deal is out of the question cause this could be incrimminating if my plan comes unwravelled. What I have in mind is calling this coyote I know and paying him $1600 to get me some help. Some of this will need to used for greese for the border folks, but for this small sum we can bring in a few truck loads of spanish workers and house them in a wharehouse in upstate New York. In the wharehouse we can pay these dilligant workers to roll and package the cigarettes for us. We can then sell these to Leroy for $50/carton and Leroy can distribute these to our indian friend Mr. Patel who can then sell them retail. Way I figure it, we should be hitting a billion in less than two years. Being this would be a white collar crime I really don't see much of a downside being our retirement is insured either way.

Latest posts