Where is pdfangus

Help Support CattleToday:

I thought about him when I was up near where he lives the other day how he hadn't been on here. I just shot him an email to his work email. I will let you know what I find.

pdf is doing fine but really busy with life and work and is actually shocked that anyone thought about him. Appreciates the thoughts of thinking of him.

Still alive and bothering the crap out of people.

yeah I was a little surprised to get a message from skyhightree1

I am old and slow now so All I do is work at work and then work at home and them sleep a while and repeat.

posted some photos of life around the farm just this weekend....

https://www.facebook.com/pdfangus/m...1073741841.100001114634263&type=3&pnref=story

have not been on a horse in over a year....partly because my trailer died and partly because my riding buddy moved to Buchanan when his wife got a better job.

got a trailer in the works and will just have to ride alone for a while...I need to ride...I am a better human being when I ride regularly. :cowboy:

didn't do my spirits any good when the first post I see is from Diesel Beef about his wife....hang in there buddy....

pdfangus":1ixbyps8 said:
Still alive and bothering the crap out of people.

Glad to hear it! There's a radio station I listen to, now and then, and they mention Dinwiddie and Beaverdam occasionally in their advertisements (restaurants etc) I always think of you pdf and sky. I see sky on here all the time.

I was wondering how you were doing.

Get that trailer going, get back on the horses/mules. The outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

Latest posts