where is caustic?

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":2wy7uf0j said:
i thought caustic was camps neighbor.

ALACOWMAN":2wy7uf0j said:
Alan":2wy7uf0j said:
Caustic Burno":2wy7uf0j said:
Beef11":2wy7uf0j said:
Some say he is no more... hopefully he is well and makes a return.

I was on breifly yesterday.
I am here, and not going anywhere. I have been busier than than a grasshopper in a hen house. Moving hay out of the fields.

Hey CB, I'm for one is glad to see you're still around. I was so disgusted about your outting that I haven't posted lately. I have noticed some of the other good minds not posting either. You, Campground, or Edger, keep it comming! Your a staple of this board. I, like, Alacowman thought you are a neighbor of Campground,
  • and just an old pi$$y guy,
but someone I have already learned much from... please don't die Caustic!!

Alan
this is how alot bs starts. by being.. misquoted. i never said he was a be nice old guy. go back and reread what i said . i said nothing that should be taken out of content of what i... thought... camp was trying to say. i did think it was funny how some got their drawers in a wadd over it

Alan":2wy7uf0j said:
Hey CB, I'm for one is glad to see you're still around. I was so disgusted about your outting that I haven't posted lately. I have noticed some of the other good minds not posting either. You, Campground, or Edger, keep it comming! Your a staple of this board. I, like, Alacowman thought you are a neighbor of Campground, and just an old pi$$y guy, but someone I have already learned much from... please don't die Caustic!!

Alan

Alacowman,
I can see how my typing was pretty sloppy and it appears I included you in the pi$$y guy part. Sorry about that I was thinking faster then my fingers could go. I had a comma where I should of had a period :oops:. I just simply meant to say that I, like you, thought that CB was a neighbor of Campground cattle.

I just get a little bent out of shape because some folks are making such a big issue out of this thing. And, IMO, some that I have respected in the past are acting in a manner that doesn't set well with me.

Alan

Angus/Brangus":16pecvk1 said:
I'm tellin ya he was in Vidor selling boudin hereford beef balls to the locals. And makin money too!!!

That ain't a bad idea. Been getting ready for this storm predicting 10 inches or more of rain. If we get that much we will be flooded in for a while.

Caustic Burno":3u4tbe3c said:
Angus/Brangus":3u4tbe3c said:
I'm tellin ya he was in Vidor selling boudin hereford beef balls to the locals. And makin money too!!!

That ain't a bad idea. Been getting ready for this storm predicting 10 inches or more of rain. If we get that much we will be flooded in for a while.

Broke up here this week, got a good rain three days in a row.
Before that it had been hot and dry for six weeks.
tough stuff
We need this rain and it may get us thru, time will tell.

redfornow":38iqwabj said:
Caustic Burno":38iqwabj said:
Angus/Brangus":38iqwabj said:

tough stuff

At 2 pm tomorrow the storm should be on top of the house.
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tr ... 00709.html

ALX.":1k4e3yxj said:
backhoeboogie":1k4e3yxj said:
[Earl I only counted a few on those 18 pages (5 total I think with one legit IMHO). A whole lot of posts indeed but only by a few.

ARE YOU STILL COUNTING? WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE LEGIT?

. This character seems to take care of himself just fine.

WRONG AGAIN (LIES)- THIS GROUP TAKES CARE OF ITSELF

Anyone remember the Caustic creation trying to solicit funds for the Texas Cattlemens Association?
I remember the topic well it was about cattle theft and Caustic was not "soliciting funds" he was stating that if a person wanted some good protection from cattle theft the Texas & Southwestern Cattleman Association had some top notch experts to catch rustlers. Get it right if your going to make accusations pal.

i want to know what great minds y'all think are MIA. i havent noticed anybody gone.

Caustic Burno":3tyhgt52 said:
redfornow":3tyhgt52 said:
Caustic Burno":3tyhgt52 said:
Angus/Brangus":3tyhgt52 said:

tough stuff

At 2 pm tomorrow the storm should be on top of the house.
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tr ... 00709.html

did you get all your hay done?
Looks like you will be wet awhile.
Its either to wet or to dry or to hot or to cold to something.
Oh well thats life farmin

fit2btied":eluydnub said:
Kinda like when we found out Jake was a city slicker! :shock: Who cares? They both had already proven they know the cattle business!

When did we find out Jake was a City Slicker? Guess I missed something :?

redfornow":2yqn8vq2 said:
Brute 23":2yqn8vq2 said:
IF they got their feelings hurt and stopped posting because of that they need to get a life. They were not very strong minded people to start. No one wants to even listen to people like that... :roll:

Well his name begins with an A
:lol: :idea: ;-) :roll:

Who stopped posting that starts with an A?

Errmmm-aahh, arn't we all alter egos on here?? Most all of you wouldn't know me if you saw me,nor I you..What's the big deal? Learn from everyone..

In all honesty, I don't really care who CB is or isn't. I just looked forward to Caustic's one-liners. :lol: :p ;-)

Latest posts