where is caustic?

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you really believe "some of the other good minds not posting" is related to CB

Yes.... I thinks some are kind of disgusted with this whole thing.... what's the big deal with CB being an alter-ego???? CB mostly had good info to share, some just got their feelings hurt... get over it!

Alan

I have to admit Caustic was entertaining to read with his bigger than life ultra ego. The multiple posters explain the induction of so many kiss but followers. :oops: > Personally I think the author who ever he or she is, is wasting there talent on this board, when they could be writing good fiction for an honest return. ;-)

Alan":6o186vto said:
Do you really believe "some of the other good minds not posting" is related to CB

Yes.... I thinks some are kind of disgusted with this whole thing.... what's the big deal with CB being an alter-ego???? CB mostly had good info to share, some just got their feelings hurt... get over it!

Alan
Kinda like when we found out Jake was a city slicker! :shock: Who cares? They both had already proven they know the cattle business!

fit2btied":2zeutb5n said:
Alan":2zeutb5n said:

Alan
Kinda like when we found out Jake was a city slicker! :shock: Who cares? They both had already proven they know the cattle business!

Thank you! :D

msscamp":jrgpni2n said:
fit2btied":jrgpni2n said:
Alan":jrgpni2n said:

Alan

How does a City Slicker gain cattle savvy? Not that it matters. I still consider him a friend.

MR3":2x5pbkv0 said:
msscamp":2x5pbkv0 said:
fit2btied":2x5pbkv0 said:
Alan":2x5pbkv0 said:

Alan

How does a City Slicker gain cattle savvy? Not that it matters. I still consider him a friend.

Jake might be a city slicker now, but I do not think that has always been the case. And even if it were, a determined city slicker gains cattle savvy by getting his/her ass out of bed, going to help friends/family working cattle whenever possible, and learning - mostly through experience, but also through the knowledge of those they are helping - just like the rest of us did. ;-)

msscamp":3f0bsxnx said:
MR3":3f0bsxnx said:
msscamp":3f0bsxnx said:
fit2btied":3f0bsxnx said:
Alan":3f0bsxnx said:

Alan

Jake might be a city slicker now, but I do not think that has always been the case. And even if it were, a determined city slicker gains cattle savvy by getting his/her ass out of bed, going to help friends/family working cattle whenever possible, and learning - mostly through experience, but also through the knowledge of those they are helping - just like the rest of us did. ;-)

Well said Camp! ;-)

MR3":3sd7yepm said:

Alot of times if you hang around on forums and the e-net long enough you can seem to be an expert at anything. No actual experience needed. :roll:

Most questions on forums are repeated every so often. So if you read alot and can look up info quickly and accuratley you can answer question and give documentation to back it.

When I read alot about atvs I could answer almost any question about them and give the link to when it was originally stated although I didn't have the actual experience with the bike in question. I had been on there long enought to know where the answers were from the first time it was asked.

Alan":2p24ad0q said:

Alan

Well as you said, the disgusted old posters need to "get over it"
Been no drop off of good content without em.
So see ya....

PS its your line, I just crossed it. :roll:

Brute 23":pzdqcriw said:
IF they got their feelings hurt and stopped posting because of that they need to get a life. They were not very strong minded people to start. No one wants to even listen to people like that... :roll:

Well his name begins with an A
:lol: :idea: ;-) :roll:

Earl Thigpen":1hzxtujt said:
This all came out a couple of weeks ago with a lot of pretty upset folks tellin' it like it was.

Earl I only counted a few on those 18 pages (5 total I think with one legit IMHO). A whole lot of posts indeed but only by a few.

Some people make you think. I learned some helpful things from CB. No need for me ("for me" is an edit) to take up for him, or "kiss" as some put it. This character seems to take care of himself just fine.

Alan":10cxqph2 said:
Caustic Burno":10cxqph2 said:
Beef11":10cxqph2 said:
Some say he is no more... hopefully he is well and makes a return.

I was on breifly yesterday.
I am here, and not going anywhere. I have been busier than than a grasshopper in a hen house. Moving hay out of the fields.

Hey CB, I'm for one is glad to see you're still around. I was so disgusted about your outting that I haven't posted lately. I have noticed some of the other good minds not posting either. You, Campground, or Edger, keep it comming! Your a staple of this board. I, like, Alacowman thought you are a neighbor of Campground,
  • and just an old pi$$y guy,
but someone I have already learned much from... please don't die Caustic!!

Alan
this is how alot bs starts. by being.. misquoted. i never said he was a pissy old guy. go back and reread what i said . i said nothing that should be taken out of content of what i... thought... camp was trying to say. i did think it was funny how some got their drawers in a wadd over it

Caustic Campground/Campground Burno/The Mysterious Edgar":3ofor9xx said:
I was on breifly yesterday.
I am here, and not going anywhere. I have been busier than than a grasshopper in a hen house. Moving hay out of the fields.

May I ask who's speaking, please?

And was this real hay and real fields, or make-believe hay in a make believe field?

Or am I not supposed to care, because the post was supposedly entertaining?

backhoeboogie":2j5oveyu said:
Earl Thigpen":2j5oveyu said:
This all came out a couple of weeks ago with a lot of pretty upset folks tellin' it like it was.

Earl I only counted a few on those 18 pages (5 total I think with one legit IMHO). A whole lot of posts indeed but only by a few.

Some people make you think. I learned some helpful things from CB. No need for me ("for me" is an edit) to take up for him, or "kiss" as some put it. This character seems to take care of himself just fine.

I didn't post anything - for or against the revelation. Personally I liked what CB had to say most of the time. He (she, it, whatever) gave me some good advice and I appreciated it.

For me it was a real downer to learn that I didn't know who was saying what. And if I didn't know who was saying what, how would I know if what they were saying was true. Does any of this make any sense? I guess what I'm trying to say is if a month ago CB was to tell me to play a certain set of lotto numbers I probably would have. Today I would have told him (her, it, whatever) to go pi$$ up a rope. A lie begets a lie.

backhoeboogie":1vzhztxa said:
[Earl I only counted a few on those 18 pages (5 total I think with one legit IMHO). A whole lot of posts indeed but only by a few.

ARE YOU STILL COUNTING? WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE LEGIT?

. This character seems to take care of himself just fine.

WRONG AGAIN (LIES)- THIS GROUP TAKES CARE OF ITSELF

Anyone remember the Caustic creation trying to solicit funds for the Texas Cattlemens Association?

What the hell kinda thread is this? All I see is that somebody wants to belittle some people that has a small herd or a large herd. Bologna...... As far as Caustic goes, Does he give good advice???????. Who are these people that say Caustic is Campground??????? Who cares... The reason for this site is to educate people about cattle or, if they want to, learn about Dairy cattle .I could care less if you know anything about raising cattle,but don't turn this site into a Who knows more.
I could care less if you know anything about cattle.

LEARN...............
Dick

ALX.":376rhox4 said:
Anyone remember the Caustic creation trying to solicit funds for the Texas Cattlemens Association?

No I don't. I remember Southwestern. Good program. Good protection, group insurance rates, many other benefits. It fits some folks.

I counted days ago and if you look at the post you will see the words "I think" and that was based on memory at the time.

IMHO in no way expresses anyone else's opinion.

Do you have an I.D. that identifies you as ALX? Don't use it to cash a check I signed as "Backhoeboogie" because that is not my real name.

icandoit":19r3uxxl said:
What the be nice kinda thread is this? All I see is that somebody wants to belittle some people that has a small herd or a large herd. Bologna...... As far as Caustic goes, Does he give good advice???????. Who are these people that say Caustic is Campground??????? Who cares... The reason for this site is to educate people about cattle or, if they want to, learn about Dairy cattle .I could care less if you know anything about raising cattle,but don't turn this site into a Who knows more.
I could care less if you know anything about cattle.

LEARN...............
Dick

Well said it appears that people that are trying to sell their agenda are the mad ones. Some people can talk and know cattle and some don't and can't. It doessn't take long to pick them out.
Keep posting Caustic as I like to read good post about cattle.

backhoeboogie":1j4pb4yo said:
Don't use it to cash a check I signed as "Backhoeboogie" because that is not my real name.

They would laugh at me for trying to cash a check writin to red....
But you better believe I would try. :eek:

MD

Latest posts