Where do you guys in FL buy these boats?????

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
fail-owned-best-failboat-ever-fail.jpg

as kids... one friend had a five horse johnson, and not a boat between us. we built one out of a door and covered it in plastic, set sail up river and camped out. came back took the motor off and and left the boat it was starting too sink , the plastic was about torn off from the rocks and sand... good ol' days ;-)

alacattleman":39ggi76w said:
as kids... one friend had a five horse johnson, and not a boat between us. we built one out of a door and covered it in plastic, set sail up river and camped out. came back took the motor off and and left the boat it was starting too sink , the plastic was about torn off from the rocks and sand... good ol' days ;-)

My brother made a go cart of sorts out of a piece of plywood. I don't remember how he did it, but I do remember riding on it all the time. It had a lawn mower engine. I do remember that. It had a steering wheel, I think. It went around corners anyway.

I lived in FL as a Kid, and would cut yards for $2.00. That was enough to fill a six gallon tank of "white gas" for the boat and ski all day.
How old am I? :cry2:

Latest posts