Where do Tarentaise fit best in a 3X cross?

Help Support CattleToday:

These are all I have on this hard drive. All are out of Angus or Red Angus dams.
6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1-2.jpg

These cows are F1 crosses, the calves are Red Angus sired.
3.jpg

JeffMills517":1z7cydwg said:
No experience, but I've actually been thinking about it. I think they DO NOT belong as terminal sire. So sire or dam of the F1s is the main question. What other breeds did you have in mind? I think it could make a difference.

If eye patches does not matter: jersey dam X tarentaise sire; then piedmontese for terminal sire. :banana:

Otherwise, best crossed on something moderate and "british", and a black terminal continental bull.
Imagine a f1 cow with eye patches, that always becomes pregnant in time and weans heavy calves at a low cost. This is beautiful.

Ugly is what ugly do...

Massey135":1lc53pk7 said:
Taurus":1lc53pk7 said:
Massey135":1lc53pk7 said:
Red cows with dark noses are ugly.
so are Shorthorns but hey it's an opinion right?
Hey I got one for ya.... What sound does a cow make?

Congratulations Massey135, you have once again confirmed that you are a sorry piece of crap.

Ridiculing a person who has a disability (being deaf) is extremely childish. I feel sorry for your girl friend and employer. Put on your big boy panties and start acting like a decent human being.

Well the way I see it I reckon them there folks with disabilities oughtnt run their mouth (figuratively :lol:)

Plus, nobody really thinks shorthorns are ugly.

TennesseeTuxedo":10so8ovj said:
You're out of line Massey.
i think the mod. needs to pardon me, and let me come back under my other user name, they let him keep rocking on.... but booted me, for taking up for myself with total idoits...

You know I usually don't respond to you Massey because you sometimes seem like a child that cries out for attention and I think allot of people on here play into it by interacting with you. So this is my first and last response to you. For you to make fun of a deaf person says so much about you that you really need to check yourself and try to recognize why you are such a jerk. Whatever happen to you when you were younger to turn you into who you act like on this website you may want to let that go and be a better person for your own sake and God forbid anyone on this earth that for some reason would care about you. Because I am sure people on here know your name and you are reflecting on not only yourself but your family, people from where you live and those that know you.

Massey135 said:
Well the way I see it I reckon them there folks with disabilities oughtnt run their mouth (figuratively :lol:)

Plus, nobody really thinks shorthorns are ugly.[/quote]
as long as you own em,, them sum bit#$ are dead to me :cowboy:

u4411clb":19ki6ane said:
You know I usually don't respond to you Massey because you sometimes seem like a child that cries out for attention and I think allot of people on here play into it by interacting with you. So this is my first and last response to you. For you to make fun of a deaf person says so much about you that you really need to check yourself and try to recognize why you are such a jerk. Whatever happen to you when you were younger to turn you into who you act like on this website you may want to let that go and be a better person for your own sake and God forbid anyone on this earth that for some reason would care about you. Because I am sure people on here know your name and you are reflecting on not only yourself but your family, people from where you live and those that know you.
its easy to play with people you cant see,all you gotta do is be willing to be his puppet..

ALACOWMAN":2lt27tm6 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2lt27tm6 said:
i think the mod. needs to pardon me, and let me come back under my other user name, they let him keep rocking on.... but booted me, for taking up for myself with total idoits...
Early this morning he was banned for a month. Hopefully he will learn to play well with others.

Mod1":3ae1ppj8 said:
ALACOWMAN":3ae1ppj8 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3ae1ppj8 said:
Early this morning he was banned for a month. Hopefully he will learn to play well with others.
would'nt hold my breath... he's already in line under another user name

Massey135":wllnojms said:

Plus, nobody really thinks shorthorns are ugly.
This is one of the saddest displays of indecency I have ever witnessed on this forum. If I had to resort to making fun of a disability to win an argument I would be so ashamed I doubt I could show my face in public, much less consider myself a man. A one month ban is a joke. U441 hit the nail on the head, he is crying out for attention. The best thing to do is go to your settings and put him on your Foe list, this will blank out all posts for him on your screen unless someone quotes him. If he doesn't receive the attention he so craves he will seek it elsewhere.

Showing71, more nice stock!! So I assume you are selling some of those nice halfblood heifers, do you know how they are using them? A third breed or back to Angus?

Latest posts