Where can i get a used blower?

Help Support CattleToday:

Iowa-angus

Reaction score
i am kinda going to make this 4H year the "get serious" year for my cattle showing, and i have heard that it can be good for there hair if i blow them every day, but i don't want to spend a but load for one. What is the best place to get a used blower online?

Iowa-angus":2hxnxdzc said:
i am kinda going to make this 4H year the "get serious" year for my cattle showing, and i have heard that it can be good for there hair if i blow them every day, but i don't want to spend a but load for one. What is the best place to get a used blower online?

I'd try Sullivan's. They sell used and re-conditioned blowers and clippers, and probably some other stuff.

www.sullivansupply.com

Ryan":79qni9rg said:
Iowa-angus":79qni9rg said:

I'd try Sullivan's. They sell used and re-conditioned blowers and clippers, and probably some other stuff.

http://www.sullivansupply.com
Sullivan's is a good place. If you know of any other show people, ask around for one, someone might be wanting to get rid of their old one.

thanks guys!! i just posted an ad for wanted and i already have 2 offers on blowers, 2 clippers, 2 chutes. The offer i think i am going to take is 1 sullivan used blower, one blocking chute, 1 clipper w/ a few heads, and 10 halters.

Latest posts