When you've got an itch....

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE

Reaction score
...you've gotta scratch!

100_5752.jpg

Knersie what is that at the top of the pic in the middle. Trees planted in rows? sorry not trying to hijack your thread just caught my eye.

JHH":1ai70a1j said:
Knersie what is that at the top of the pic in the middle. Trees planted in rows? sorry not trying to hijack your thread just caught my eye.

I would guess grapes for wine. :cowboy:

JHH":6tg6qpfi said:

It's an olive grove on the neighbouring farm.

KNERSIE":2kwv9t10 said:
My word George, don't tell me you also have a "crossbred"?!!!!! :lol2:

All registered! Picture was taken six years ago. The two on the right are Pure Gold daughters - the one with the "splotch" on her face came from the Rock Creek dispersion, the other one came from Colyers. And the heifer scratching came from the Indian Mound Ranch dispersion. All three are still around.

George

Herefords.US":3gtjxo6w said:
KNERSIE":3gtjxo6w said:
My word George, don't tell me you also have a "crossbred"?!!!!! :lol2:

All registered! Picture was taken six years ago. The two on the right are Pure Gold daughters - the one with the "splotch" on her face came from the Rock Creek dispersion, the other one came from Colyers. And the heifer scratching came from the Indian Mound Ranch dispersion. All three are still around.

George

I assumed they were all registered, but I was recently told that that red "splotch" is just a crossbred in some expert's eyes.

Latest posts