When is it going to Stop

Help Support CattleToday:

Snakes lives matter! On a more serious note racism perpetuated by these people because they make a living on it. It is how they get their next free ride. We could all get along if they would let us.

Caustic Burno":1mlwffpe said:
Seen today a discussion about declaring the Don't Tread on Me flag as racist.
What next Ole Glory?

These people need a life

When we quit rewarding them
The squeaky wheel syndrome

SmokinM":1mwx4x0x said:
Snakes lives matter! On a more serious note racism perpetuated by these people because they make a living on it. It is how they get their next free ride. We could all get along if they would let us.

You are exactly right.

kenny thomas":2gwdu9pl said:
I have a S&W model 66 pistol with DONT TREAD ON ME and the snake engraved on it. 1 of 28 produced. Hope this gets stirred up a lot.
I have one too, minus the engraving. Nice revolver.

Most people are just a bunch of whiny bxxxxxs anymore. Can you imagine my grandparents generation (the Greatest Generation) acting the way people do now? Good thing they didn't, or we would all be goose-stepping to the tune of Seig Heil right now.

kenny thomas":ujxyrcxn said:
I have a S&W model 66 pistol with DONT TREAD ON ME and the snake engraved on it. 1 of 28 produced. Hope this gets stirred up a lot.
Yea...now you tell us? You got anything in a 20ga side by side? ;)

Kingfisher":3kvsi55z said:
kenny thomas":3kvsi55z said:
Nope but few 16ga side by side. One still alludes me though, a Winchester model 21 in 16 ga. Cheapest one I have found is $5,000

Welcome to 2016, where everything is offensive. I'm sure that sharting is offensive b/c of the color it leaves behind.

You really want to get worked up, look up 'Cultural Appropriation." Talk about idiotic.

kenny thomas":1vaks3af said:
Kingfisher":1vaks3af said:
kenny thomas":1vaks3af said:
Nope but few 16ga side by side. One still alludes me though, a Winchester model 21 in 16 ga. Cheapest one I have found is $5,000
Cousin has my uncles still trying to buy it off her along with his sweet 16.
Had a first gen Colt peacemaker in 45 LC as well. I can't handle any of them without drooling

Why Wearing Camo Can Be Anti-Feminist
http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/wea ... -feminist/

camo-300x199.jpg

You can't read this and not puke.

HDRider":2lrg0kvl said:
Why Wearing Camo Can Be Anti-Feminist
http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/wea ... -feminist/

camo-300x199.jpg

You can't read this and not puke.
You aren't down with the struggle are ya?
First of all, ya gotta learn how to master typing out long rambling, run-on sentences...

"As a white, cisgender, queer woman with US citizenship, the impacts of patriarchy on my daily life are drastically different from the impacts it has on the lives of black and brown folks in this country, on the lives of gender non-conforming folks, and on the lives of people in other parts of the world navigating the consequences of globalization, US imperialism, and Western capitalist..."

greybeard":28yixkdu said:
You aren't down with the struggle are ya?
First of all, ya gotta learn how to master typing out long rambling, run-on sentences...

"As a white, cisgender, queer woman with US citizenship, the impacts of patriarchy on my daily life are drastically different from the impacts it has on the lives of black and brown folks in this country, on the lives of gender non-conforming folks, and on the lives of people in other parts of the world navigating the consequences of globalization, US imperialism, and Western capitalist..."

It's amazing. I know what all of those words mean separately, but when you string them together it all becomes nonsense. And then some idiot will nod their head and go "I agree completely" giving credence to their argument. Then we all have to suffer.

Here's another example of a woman just saying words. Unfortunately, she got on TV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaFWfT2VwRE

We should all follow their lead... From the article...

And in Texas — the epicenter of anti-government angst, the home of the last two Republicans elected president, where Democrats haven't won a statewide election in 22 years — conservatism and Confederate mythology continue to dominate.

Latest posts