When I die

Help Support CattleToday:

My cousin had a pet skunk, Daisy. Again, not much personality... There is a picture of me when I was about three holding a baby skunk. I think Dad found it and let me hold it for a while. Mom had a fit. I can 't say anything about smelly pets. I have a sugar glider who is sitting beside me now stinking up the place. I have to rehome him. Can't find anyone who wants him, though, so here he stays. I dream about
"setting him free". ;-)

Oh man, the questions I want to ask... But something tells me that I'm gonna be so awestruck that I'll forget the questions at that point.

But here's one... why did Noah put mosquitos, wasps, hornets, chiggers, ticks, snakes, skunks, etc... on the Ark? What was he thinking?

You got the right Kenny. I'm wondering if some of those suckers snuck aboard and hid out when Noah wasn't looking.

Frankie":2ro0qyah said:
It seems that we have them most in the fall. One year we shot eight of them in just a few weeks. But some years we don't see any. They get in the hay barn, under the scales, stacks of wooden pallents, have even been in the well house. When our Lab died we went several years without a dog; maybe having a dog helps.
I think all a dog does is make you aware of the ones you don't already know about. :lol: One thing about the coyote that cleaned out my barn cats last year...it must have gotten the skunks too.

yes skunks do stink.we had to kill 1 in our garage wall.an thought sure he would stink the whole house up.but he didnt let the stink off.

Well we got one last night(or rather my dogs did).It(didnt dare check gender) has been raiding the chickens the last week.This gentle looking little pooch turns into something else.He had to have a bath at 4am today.
blossoms023.jpg

This mix works pretty well in getting rid of the smell-
1 quart 3% peroxide
quarter cup baking soda
tsp dishwasher

skyline":2kyt42g6 said:
Oh man, the questions I want to ask... But something tells me that I'm gonna be so awestruck that I'll forget the questions at that point.

But here's one... why did Noah put mosquitos, wasps, hornets, chiggers, ticks, snakes, skunks, etc... on the Ark? What was he thinking?

Reminds me of the saying,

"If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies."

And alot of other stuff.

Regarding skunks, we've got a neighbor 100 yards away. Last fall we heard a shotgun blast, and I asked, "I wonder if Joe's shooting skunks or squirrels?" About ten seconds later the scent blew in the open window and we about died. Joe apologized the next day.

Latest posts