When Chevy Meets Dodge

Help Support CattleToday:

Cowboy 2.0

Reaction score
This kid ran into dad who was stopped on the side of the road. The trooper estimated the kid was moving between 75-80 miles and hour at impact. I didn't get a piture of dad's truck, but the ranch hand bumpers saved it. New bumper, bed and back glass and it was good to go.

Chevy2.jpg

chevy.jpg

Cowboy 2.0":gk1emhku said:
This kid ran into dad who was stopped on the side of the road. The trooper estimated the kid was moving between 75-80 miles and hour at impact. I didn't get a piture of dad's truck, but the ranch hand bumpers saved it. New bumper, bed and back glass and it was good to go.

Chevy2.jpg

chevy.jpg

Are U serious or is this a joke. Looks like he hit a pole to me.... :D

It's not a joke. If you look above the liscense plate on the first picture, you see that little square. Thats were the reciever hitch on dads's truck met that one.

Cowboy 2.0":1vk1hdfx said:
It's not a joke. If you look above the liscense plate on the first picture, you see that little square. Thats were the reciever hitch on dads's truck met that one.
Looks like the kid should have gone through the windshield. Guess he was wearing a seatbelt. Was anybody hurt in this wreck? :shock:

The kid got one arm in the seatbelt before impact. His head hit the steering wheel so hard it bent it but he walked away from the wreck. The dash was bent out where the engine hit it from the inside.

And yet I rearended a neweer Chevy truck with my old ranger, bent the bumper and hood, totalled the chevy. Frame buckled and pushed the bed about 4 inches into the back of the cab. I drove the Ranger, they towed the chevy

dun":32lz50zy said:
And yet I rearended a neweer Chevy truck with my old ranger, bent the bumper and hood, totalled the chevy. Frame buckled and pushed the bed about 4 inches into the back of the cab. I drove the Ranger, they towed the chevy
Sounds like Chevy hasn't changed much.

Latest posts